♥︎1~Before You Begins♥︎

STORY DESCRIPTION:

STORY DESCRIPTION:

The whole world knows about them from the outside . 
The Three heirs of Suryavanshi's were the most popular and handsome guys of India . They're the owners of almost half of Delhi . But what about knowing them inside ?
The calm , sweet , flirty three brothers are devils inside . Their world is different from the others . They're only living to send some people to hell who destroyed their family members' sleep and peace.
The three brothers of Suryavanshi's are upto in a mission on finding some culprits who somehow years ago did so many sins to ruin their family value .
But their unbreakable bond let them bind together .

What will happen when these three of the Devil brothers are forced to live with three angels under the same roof ?

Will the angels be able to change the Devil or will they come to know their truth of living ?

keep into know
Three brothers .
Three Wives
Three different love stories with six different characters .

18+ (mature 🔞) hard languages , Pain,  love, tears , sacrifices ....
you will find every single emotion here . ✨️
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

⚠️⚠️⚠️Please don't ignore ⚠️⚠️⚠️

This my new story and English and hindi are my not first language, I wrote the story on hinglish version (hindi+english), so there will be a lots of grammatical mistake, , please don't be harsh on me for this.
If this book is not your type of taste then you can stop reading ....
But if you like the plot then continue with me.
If you are reading then thank you so very much for loving the story that lead you to read again.
If you are new reader then welcome on Suryavanshi's Home.

It's my hardwork, I won't allow my work to be used or adapted with or without my permission. So if you found somewhere something like this then please inform me

Show your love by voting and commenting the story

I didn't own any picture which is  included in this story
I took them from Google or pinterest so all the credit goes to their respective owner .

Thank you so much 💓

Special mention to SAWERA20 this girl .. my baby had helped me a lot a lot means really a lot . I can't thank enough you baby. Just love you. ❤️

Story cover made from : canva