♥︎14~ Sharvari Rajvansh♥︎

Yuvaan was yelling and screaming at everyone in the hospital, making every single soul flinch in fear.

"Do whatever you want Dr. Sofia, I want my wife back" he screamed at the top of his lungs at the doctor who is going to do Maheen's surgery.

"Dr. Suryavanshi, will you please calm down ?? Are you forgetting this is a hospital ?? There are so many Critical patients please do understand. I know how you are feeling at this point but you have to understand that screaming and yelling at everyone is not a solution to get Maheen back" Dr. Sofia said glaring at Yuvaan.

"Bhai please calm down. And be strong. Nothing will happen with our Bhabi she will be fine believe me." Aditya tried to calm Yuvaan's anger down and made him sit on the chair of the waiting area near the Operation Theater.

Lost in his pain, guilt, and grief he was staring at the closed door of Operation theatre. Waiting for Maheen to wake up and come back to him safe and safe.

"Aditya, I'm sure she didn't tried to commit suicide. So start your Investigation who did this with her. Who comes unknowingly at the party." Yuvaan said, still looking at the closed door.

"Okay bhai " Aditya said and got up.

The Operation went for4 long hours and finished at dawn.

Avantika has already informed Rubina and Ahmed about Maheen's condition. And they immediately got onto the next flight from Dubai.

They shifted Maheen to the personal cabin after the surgery. She was still unconscious.

~○~

At Santiniketan Villa...

"Dev what do you think?"

"About what ?"

After giving medicine to Mandira jee they came back to their room and were sipping the hot steaming coffee.

Dev cried a lot when he wake up at early morning when Aditya informed them about the surgery went successfully

"How poison attacks? Isn't it strange? There were only family relatives and business relatives at the party then how only it happened with her ? Don't you feel someone purposely did that with her?" Samaira said looking at Dev who was lost in his thoughts

"Samaira!"

"Haan?"

"Do you remember what she ate last night at the party?"