♥︎46~ wedding bells(four years back)♥︎

"And" Samaira fed the last bite of the paratha to Dev while talking with him

"And I love you," Dev said, holding Samaira's wrist and kissing the back of her palm.

"You naughty boy" smacking his arm, she got up and kissed his forehead.

"Take a rest. I'm coming"

Dev held her hand from behind and she turned curling her brows.

"I love you Samaira"

"And I know that"

"But what about replying?"

"Is it necessary to show my love to you by saying 'I love you' a hundred times in a day?"

"It's been two days since I'm awake, you're not showing any emotion except your duties towards me."

Dev said and loosened his grip.
Sighing, Samaira turned and left the room.

Dev watched her leaving then moved his face to the other side.

After sometime Samaira came back to their room.
She noticed the room was dark and he was sleeping, turning on the wall side.

She bites her lower lips to control her emotion. Only she knows what she has gotten through the four months. How it pained her heart seeing him laying on the bed without any movement. She neglected him from the day they got married but when she started falling for her, her stupidity was going to cost his life. She didn't mind what he did or not ? Who is he actually?
But those four months she was dying each moment.

But when he came back to normal she became numb. Those words which she had prepared to say to him ... lost somewhere without her knowing.

After coming out from the walk-in-closet, changing into her night suit.

"I'm sorry" she said, circling her right arm around his frame.

"It's okay"

"I'm serious Dev"

"Im also serious Samaira"

"I don't know... what is happening but those four months visions......"

He did not let her complete the sentence by turning towards her and caged her in his embrace.

"I know Samaira... I know everything. What you're showing, what you're hiding, I know everything. Maybe those four months I was lying there without movement but trust me whenever you cried, I cried. What happened was not in your hand nor mine. So stop blaming yourself. Please"

Samaira raised her face to look at him. His eyes were speaking more than anything at that moment.

Nodding her head at him she hugged him more tightly.

'I love you Dev. I really do' She mumbled in his embrace and kissed on his chest.

~○~

"It's been five months Maheen is not home" Mandira said in her all time authoritative voice.