♥︎34~I Want To Be Yours♥︎

⚠️mature scene ahead⚠️Heer got up over his stomach when he didn't say anything and he groaned

Heer got up over his stomach when he didn't say anything and he groaned.

"I'm not that fatty Adi" she whined and jumped to make him yelped

"Ya you're not fatty I know that but babygirl you're not wearing any panty or anything and that is bothering my naked chest" he pulled holding her back and she laid over him.

"Acha and what type of effect do I have on you hubby?" She asked tracing her fingers on his jawline.

Gulping Aditya brought her hand over his manhood and she pressed hard there

"You naughty girl." Saying Aditya bit her nipples over the shirt fabric and she giggled out when his finger started unbuttoning her shirt button.

Keeping one bud inside his mouth between his teeth he was mending the other breast. And Heer became a moaning mess feeling liquid forming in her lower.

All of sudden Their position changed and now she was under him.

He slid one finger inside her and she shivered.

Biting his lower lip in between the steamy saliva exchange kiss, she immediately sucked harshly when he started thrusting his other finger.

"Ummmm" she moaned in his mouth and he broke the kiss

"Ahhh it's felt so good"

Her nails were digging on his back, out of pleasure.

After a good fifteen minutes of fingering, Heer came out on his finger and started panting.

Aditya licked his juicy finger and pulled her over him after getting off from his cloth.

"Now ride me" he demanded, placing her over his tool.

She nibbled her lower lips and nodded her head shyly.

She was moving her hips with his tool inside her and here Aditya was going insane when she started her speed and both came together.

'I want to be yours in every birth Adi'
Mumbling Heer laid over his body.

~○~

It has been half an hour, the four of them were sitting on the couches against each other.

Sighing deeply, Maheen got up from her seat and went to her father.

Ahmed looked at his daughter who was sitting on her knees in front of him and held his hands.

Kissing the back of his hand she spoke
"I love him Abbu. I know he loves me too. I don't know what made you think I won't be able to be happy with him but trust me Abbu I was happy with him. Though we didn't talk much with each other. I know he sometimes takes me for granted but you don't know how much he cares for me."