♥︎10~Celebration Without Him♥︎

Maheen came home early in the evening as Avantika called her to come soon

When she stepped inside she was shocked to the core seeing all the decoration, light's and all,flowers, glittery lights .... It's like a fairy tale party.

White lilies......

She widened her eyes , the whole hall room was decorated by glitters and White lilies. Just she has a dream.

She looked at her family, watching her shocked expression with smiles on their faces .

She came towards them . The ladies were decked up in white colors gowns and Sarees while the gents were on black three piece tuxedo.

"Happy Anniversary Mahi." It was Dev's voice breaking the silence.

Maheen smiled with tears and hugged him as he came towards her.

"Thank you Dev " Maheen said with tears in her eyes. Breaking the hug Dev wiped her tears and pulled her cheeks .
"You're so special for us Mahi" Dev said and mischievously kissed Maheen's cheeks making everyone laughed.

"Don't forget naughty boy I'm your sister-in-law " Maheen said slapping his arm lightly

"What no please Mahi" Dev whined and picked her up .

"Dev " Maheen gasped when the sling bag fell from her shoulder so the bouquet.

"We're friends Mahi " Dev said, swirled her two times and then made her stand on her feet.

Maheen glared at him though he knew she was not angry at him .

"Leave her now " Samaira pushed Dev aside and hugged Maheen tightly, making her stumble on her feet .

"Happy Anniversary our most favourite person in the world" Samaira said and Heer also joined the hug

With smiles and giggles the hall room filled with happiness

Maheen went to everyone for blessings.

"I wish you all the luck and love you deserve Maheen Beta" Mandira Devi, their Dadi said keeping her hand on Maheen's head.

"Thank you Dadi . I hope your words become true" Maheen said

"Come here Maheen" Anand said and Maheen went to him .

"This is for you" Anand gave her an envelope

"What is this Dad ?"