♥︎53~ the engagement ♥︎

One week passed in a haste

Today is their engagement ceremony.
When Maheen and Yuvaan got married they didn't perform any kind of rituals. It was just a court marriage back then. Because Yuvaan didn't want to let his enemy know about Maheen.

But today everything is under control. Sharvari vanished like she never existed in their life.

Though his team is still in search of her. Recently the news that she was spotted with her new boyfriend in Los Angel has come.

The brother's thoughts may be that she has changed and wants her life to enjoy.
So they left the burden of thinking about her and concentrated on their re-wedding rituals.

The engagement ceremony was going to be held in one of the reputed hotels Heer's father owns.

Everyone was so excited. Just yesterday Maheen's father came. He was super busy because a construction area had caught fire while preparing some things in Dubai and all the injured were admitted to the hospital where Maheen's father works.

All the father's had prepared a team for them to enjoy the wedding fully.

The girls were super excited for all the rituals. Now they went to get ready for the function and will directly reach the venue.

Yuvaan in the morning went to hospital as one of them should be there everyday.

~○~

"Adi... look na ... I think this sherwani is not fitting me well" Yuvaan whined like a baby boy while fixing the top button of his off white sherwani.

Aditya and Dev chuckled seeing their big brother annoyed and excited at the same time.

Both the brothers hugged Yuvaan from either side, making him frown.

"You're looking so handsome bhaiya stop whining." Dev said while Aditya nodded his head.

Yuvaan sighed last time looking at his image in the mirror. Then he looked at his younger two brothers and smiled.

They both were looking like princes. His little princes.

Maybe they have grown up and become men. But still Yuvaan always treats them like babies.

Dev was the younger one when Yuvaan and Aditya started their schools.
Both of them got so excited when the last bell rang to declare the school time was over.
They both literally jumped from the car to go inside and looked at their baby brother who always flashed his dimpled smile.

"What you two are thinking?" Frowning Dev asked when he saw both Aditya and Yuvaan looking at him with smiles.

Aditya and Yuvaan smiled at each other and looked back at Dev.

"That our little prince has grown up." Yuvaan said, patting Dev's back, making him blush.

"Huh huh dekh rahe hai aap bhai, humare chote Rajkumar kaise Sharma raha hai"
(Huhhh huhh How he is blushing, Look at out little prince, bhai)
Aditya said, pulling Dev's left ear.