♥︎33~ Dilemma ♥︎

"Excuse me" Panting Maheen asked the receptionist

"Ahmed Sir" the receptionist smiled at Ahmed who nodded his head at him and asked about Yuvaan

"There is a patient named Yuvaan admitted, who has met with an accident just a few hours ago. Can you tell us where he is?"

"Sure sir." The receptionist started going through his record while Maheen was getting impatient to know about Yuvaan wellbeing.

"Maheen stop panicking" Rubina told her who sighed and listened to what the receptionist was telling her father.

"Sir, Mr. Yuvaan is on Dr. Dharmesh Cabin, on third floor"

As soon as Maheen heard him she rushed to the stairs. Not wanting for the elevator to come to the ground floor, she started climbing through the staircase and went to the third floor before her parents.

She started searching for Dr. Dharmesh cabin. When she found the cabin under his name.

Without wasting a second she entered inside.

Seeing Yuvaan sitting there opposite to the doctors she rushed to him.

Hearing loud footsteps Yuvaan turned his face and found his wife was running to him.

He got up from his chair and stand in front of him.

"Yuvaan" she hugged his frame tightly and started sobbing

"Maheen. What happened?"

"What happened? You're asking me what happened? You scared me Yuvaan. You met with an accident and when I came to know I was like insane and you're asking what happened?" She was blabbering while sobbing in his arms.

The doctor looked at them and smiled, sensing how much She loved her husband.

"Mrs. Suryavanshi"

Doctor voice broke her terrance and she composed herself.

"Mr. Suryavanshi is fine now. It was not a major injury. Thanks to the driver of the cab who drove so smoothly. Just a minor injury on his head. Nothing else"

Maheen was only looking at him while her ears were at the doctor's words.

"Acha.. then what about the scratches ?" She hold his arms and showed the doctor

He gasped and felt embarrassed

"Sorry nurse may be missed this"