♥︎36~ The Calm Before The Storm♥︎

"Adi" she gasped in horror when Aditya hugged her from behind

Nuzzling his nose on her nape he exhaled sharp breath on her soft skin.

"Ummm"

"Adi... What are you doing? I've just taken a bath. Go take a bath then come to me" she tried to push him from her but failed as he deepened his hold more tightly on her stomach.

"Umm let me feel you" he said, nibbling the skin near her ear.

"Hashhh Adi" she leaned her head back on his shoulder and he was sucking her soft skin making them reddish in colour.

"Adi" suddenly Heer pushed Aditya and went into the washroom.

Aditya was taken back by the sudden push but composed himself and checked here and there to understand what had gotten into her suddenly.

"Heer are you okay ?? Heer" he was barging on the door of bathing room

"Adi... will you please buy some sanitary pads for me??"

"Are you on your period Babygirl?"

"Yes Adi. Just now"
Come her short reply from inside.

Nodding, Aditya picked his car key and left to buy the napkins for her wife.

While Heer was feeling so shy after asking him boldly.

'What the hell is this Heer? He is your husband. There is no need of being shy' her subconscious told her and she rolled her eyes but a smile came upon her lips.

~○~

Dev reached his destination on time and was searching for Rajveer in the location he got from him.

"Yeh Rajveer uncle hai kaha pe?" (Where is this Rajveer uncle?)

He was checking his wrist watch when a sweet voice reach his ear.

"Dev"

Turning towards the source his breath hitched seeing the sexy girl standing infront of him with a full blown smile on her rosy pink lips.

The way he was staring at her, Samaira never felt warmth ever in her life before today. His intense gaze was creating some magic on her stomach, twisting everything in a very good way.

She lowered her gaze and tucked a hair lock behind her ear.

The way she tucked her hair made his breathing stopped for a moment before realising she is his own wife.