♥︎47~ Planning for Surprise♥︎

Days were passing very smoothly and happily with everyone at home in a joyful mood

Avantika and Manidra were the happiest people to arrange everything just like they wanted.

Maheen's mother Rubina also came to Delhi to stay with them as per Mandira's strict order.

The conversation between Rubina and Mandira on call ....

"Maa ji it would be wrong if I stay in my daughter in-law's house for so many days. We will come on the day of the ceremony."

"Maheen is your Daughter right Rubina?"

"Of Course she is"

"Then you're going to stay at your daughter's house. Santiniketan Villa is as much her as ours. So stop bothering yourself with these nonsense silly thoughts and come soon. Avantika is getting impatient to have you all together. Heer's mother has already came yesterday, please come soon beta"

"Please Maa ji you don't say please. I'll come. Maheen's father can't come because of his works, he will come near the dates of ceremony but I'll come"

"Thank you"

Avantika went shopping with the other two ladies Shilpa and Rubina. Three of them are so excited about the re-marriage idea. Though it's just a formality to welcome the girls, the purpose is to enjoy every bit of it peacefully, Happily. Because finally her three sons are happy with their partner.

At home.

Maheen was typing something on her laptop. As Yuvaan has given her a presentation to prepare. He was trying to make her more famous than she is. He wants her to take over the Hospital. But Maheen rejected the offer saying "until you're with me, I don't want any kind of property in my name. You're my everything and it's already enough for me" . So he gave up on the idea.

Heer was selecting their outfits for all of them from the catalogue her designer sister sent her, with Samaira.

Though only Heer was making the choices, from time to time she just asked Samaira for her opinion.

From the days the preparation has started Samaira was behaving weird. As if she was not happy from inside. They all tried to ask her but everytime she just let it go.

"Samaira" Maheen's voice startled her and she looked at Maheen with blinking and surprised eyes.

Heer also looked up from the catalogues to both of them.