♥︎27~ Destined To Him♥︎

Maheen was writing down on the notepad what she has to buy for the party

"That's it. I'll tell Sulaiman to buy the things tomorrow morning. Hashh abhi mujhe nind aa rahi hai'' (now I'm feeling like sleeping)
She yawned and kept the pen and the notepad on the side table.

Switching off the bedside lamp she lay down on her bed and covered herself with the warm comforter.

The warmth didn't go inside her heart. It was still cold without him.

Why does she have to love him so much?

'Was I wrong ? That I thought he loves me and will come to me. He didn't even message me once in the last 10 days. And here I'm missing the man every second of my life. Also I'm missing Mummy, Dad and everyone there. I'm missing Dev, Don't know how he is calming down his anger. Ufff I'll go insane'

She tossed and turned but wasn't able to sleep.
Feeling frustrated she got up from the bed and went to the balcony of her room.

Sitting on the chair she covered her body with the shawl and started scrolling through her mobile gallery.

The one year she spend there was so beautiful, So memorable. Though she doesn't has any single picture with him but still the occasional photos were there.

'I still remember the night when you saved me' she smiled

~○~

'I love you so much Maheen. But the fear of losing you stopped me everytime I came close to you. They are too Dangerous to a girl like you . They destroyed heer life, happiness and I don't want that to happen again with you. First time when they unknowingly targeted you I was able to save you but now they know you're my wife and if they find you they'll take their revenge on you. but I'll not let that happen. Maheen tak pahuchne ke liye unhe ab Yuvaan ka samna karna padega.' (They have to cross Yuvaan before reaching to Maheen)
Yuvaan was feeling miserable with the thought that what if something happened to her.

Flashback **

One of Maheen's friends, who lives in Delhi, informed Maheen that they will meet at the club which is near the biggest red light area of Delhi,Which is prohibited.
Maheen, unknown to this fact, went there.

"Yeh kaisi jagah hai ?" (What is this place?)
She scrunched her nose looking at the surroundings of the club she was sitting inside.

Clutching her slingback close to her heart she was searching for her friend when someone grabbed her wrist

She looked at the man looking at her with lustful eyes.

"Hey ? Leave my hand" Maheen tried to protest but the man and his people started dragging her

On the way Maheen's eyes started feeling heavy due to the tears. They were 7 and she was alone.

"What are you doing bhaiya? Leave me" she cried in pain, trying to remove his strong hold from her wrist but another man held her other hand stopping her.