♥︎59~ the Reception♥︎

"Kaha hai kaha sablog haan? Ek function bas ek function pe main yaha nhi thi, bas ek pe aur yeh log taiyar hone pe itna wakt laga rage hai Mariyam di"
(Where is everyone ? I was out for just some time and they're getting late)
Aadya and Mariyam were walking from the lawn to the main hall.

Aadya has to go to her workplace as an emergency comes up suddenly. She took Mariyam along as she was getting bored at home.

Now both of them came home after getting ready in Aadya's boutique, but couldn't find the girls there in the hall except Soham and Rehmaan sipping on their coffee.

"Relax, relax , Aadya. See here is Soham and Rehmaan let's ask them"

Mariyam placed her hand over Aadya's shoulder and went towards the boys.

"What is happening here?" Mariyam asked, scrunching her brows.

"Arey tum dono wapas aa gaye?"
(Oh you both have come)

Rehmaan hugged Mariyam seeing her all dressed up in royal blue Banarasi saree with matching gold jewellery adoring her neck. Also Rehmaan wore blue sherwani with golden work.

"See this duo Rehmaan" Mariyam chuckled seeing Soham and Aadya lost in each other's eyes.

Aadya got ready draping a sweet magenta colour Banarasi saree as per the dress code. While Soham was complimenting her by wearing a magenta colour sherwani.

Rehmaan also chuckled, then went behind Soham and hugged him from behind.

"To kya abhi Shilpa aunty, Somraj uncle aur Rajveer uncle se baat kare tum dono ke shadi ka?"
(So can we talk now with Shilpa Aunty, Somraj Uncle and Rajveer Uncle for your marriage?)
Mariyam asked wrapping her arms around lost Aadya who nodded her head and just realised the position.

"Huhhh kya ap bhi Mariyam di"
(Huhh what are you Mariyam di)
She shyly tucked her hairs behind her ears.

Soham also scratched his neck shyly and was turning back but Rehmaan stopped him and smirked.

Soham sighed but got startled when Rehmaan hugged him.

"You both are so cute yar" Mariyam pulled Aadya's cheeks making them more red.

"Please do invite us in your wedding" mariyam said hugging Aadya sidley.

"Yes Mariyam di. If you didn't tell us we will surely" Aadya smiled at her.

"By the way we came here to ask you two... are the brides and grooms ready?" Mariyam asked, eyeing Soham and Rehmaan.