♥︎43~ Dev Is Coming Home♥︎

"Not now Maheen

"Not now Maheen. I can't say anything until Dev wakes up"

"Yuvaan why this hide and seek ? Why?" Maheen asked holding his both hand

"It's important Maheen. Please try to understand. It's the matter of us three. I can't tell this now without discussing it with the other two." Saying Yuvaan placed Maheen on the swings side and got up

"Dev is coming home tomorrow. Samaira wanted to see him with her. And I also believe it's the love, care and warmth which can bring our Dev to us sooner"

"What did Dr. Rathee say?"

"He said that it's a good idea. A nurse will be appointed from the hospital to look after him."

"And what about you?"

"What about me?"

Yuvaan turned his body to face her and saw her eyes were misty.

He came towards her and cupped her cheeks

"When are you coming back?"

Maheen kissed his palm and smiled
"Not until you're going to tell me the truth"

"Maheen please"

"It's my right Yuvaan to know everything about my husband" saying Maheen started taking back steps

"I'm going to Samaira's room. She needs someone there at night for some more days"

Yuvaan nodded and she left.

~○~

"Fuck" Yuvaan cursed and rubbed his face. "I don't want to hurt you like this Maheen. But I can't tell you the truth as for now also."

Yuvaan sat on the swing again and closed his eyes.
"I need to discuss it with my team." Saying he brought his phone in front of him from his pocket and opened the chat box.

Writing something in such a hurry he switched off the phone and got up to get some sleep in his room.

Damn he missed his beddy and his wifey so much.

~○~

"Adi please tell me" tears were visible in her eyes.

Aditya patted her hair and she sniffed, hiding her face on his chest.

"Shhh baby girl. Don't cry. Why are you wasting your precious tears in something nonsense talk?"