♥︎6~Knowing Them ♥︎

7th January, a very precious day for Maheen

7th January, a very precious day for Maheen . On this day exactly one year ago she stepped inside the Suryavanshi Villa named "Santiniketan" . As the wife of the elder son, Yuvaan Singh Suryavanshi and the first daughter-in-law of Suryavanshi Villa.
She wonders how this year has passed .
She could remember the day when she entered Santiniketan, her father-in-law, Mr. AnandRaj Singh Suryavanshi welcomed her as his own child . She was glad to get a very good and kind hearted father here . After her father if someone loved her it's AnandRaj.

She smiled thinking about her first day in their royal kitchen after their Marriage. She never stepped inside the kitchen despite being living there for the whole two months. She was awestruck after seeing the luxurious kitchen of Suryavanshi's. No doubt they're the owner of half of the Delhi.

Currently she is getting ready wearing a pink A-line kurti and straight pants with a dupatta. She has work today also . She thought about taking off today but an emergency Case came up and she had to do the surgery in the afternoon.

After finishing her makeup session she removed her anklet as she was going to her work, which was gifted by her mother . She smiled and kissed the anklet before keeping them in the drawer.

Damn she missed her Ammi and Abbu more than she thought .

She got up from the bed in hurry as she checked the time on her brand new wrist watch which was gifted by her mother-in-law because she was awarded by best doctor of the city this year.

But to her bad luck she collided with something hard and fell on the bed again . To her luck the bed was fluffy and soft to save her bone from breaking.

"Can't you see where you're going ?" The honey brown eyes meet the cold dark black eyes .

She lowered her lashes and got up from the bed .
"Sorry I was in a hurry " she muttered. Indeed a bad day .

"You're always in a hurry ? Don't you Maheen ? " He mocked her . She knew why he said that .... because whenever she was in a hurry always ended up colliding with him .

"Yuv.." She was cut off ... as Yuvaan started leaving the room without any further arguments.

"Ughhhh you're so bad Yuvaan Singh Suryavanshi. And I hate you " she said in pain . He doesn't even wish her a happy anniversary.
Does he even remember?

Wiping off her single tears she smiled and looked at her own image in the mirror .

"Remember always Mahi . In this marriage you only get a loving family . Not a husband to love you" she said to herself and forced a painful smile .