♥︎41~ Hardest Time To Pass♥︎

It's been three days since what had happened with Dev and Samaira that day

Everything becomes normal with time with the hope that time will heal every wound.

But there was a storm inside everyone unknown to the others.

Maheen could not come to her in-laws because Yuvaan was not there. It's also been three days since the two brothers went missing.
Only everyday a message comes from them to everyone in particular.

Avantika become sick due to the stress and trauma. She can't digest that Dev is in coma. Noone knows when he will open his eyes or talk to her.

Also Samaira was not talking to anyone except when it was needed. After a lot of requests to her father, Rajveer allowed his daughter to stay with them. He was mad, angry and hurt at Dev. But when he saw his numb face all the anger melted.

Heer was taking the best care she could of Samaira.

There was still pain in Samaira's hand. All the three daughters-in-law of Suryavanshi's were tensed up about the matter of their husband being in the Mafia.

Maheen came to know about it when before leaving from Dubai, the other day Yuvaan kept his cellphone in her purse. All the messages from that particular group 'Black Eyes' took her breath away but she chose to stay silent until the right time came.
Heer was shocked from her core. She never realised it before.
While Samaira was lost in her thoughts.

It was the hardest time for everyone to pass.

~○~

"What do you want?" Yuvaan screamed at the top of his lungs, punching Saksh hard on his face.

Saksh split blood and coughed
"It's all started because of your father Aditya. Do you know the dirty secret of your father's?"

Aditya and Yuvaan shared looks and shifted back their gaze to Saksh.

"What's the secret you're talking about you bastard ?" Aditya gritted his teeth

"That I'm your father illigamated son" Saksh said and laughed like a maniac where Aditya became numb. He never expected this .. never.

Yuvaan shut his eyes tightly, the truth he tried to hide from his brother has now come out.

"Liar, you are a liar" Aditya whispered

"He is saying the truth Adi"

Aditya looked at Yuvaan with hurt in his eyes.

"It can't be true bhaiya. It can't"

The day he comes to know about Saksh's identity Aditya was in pain. His mind was going to the past, how his father used to love him, care for him, how they always played games.

There was not so much memory of his father with him. But whatever it was, it always gives him emotional satisfaction. After knowing something like that about his father he started hating the man.