♥︎42~ Asking The Truth♥︎

"Kya hua hai aap dono ko?" (What happened to both of you?) Maheen asked, getting off from the hug, looking at the brothers

(What happened to both of you?) Maheen asked, getting off from the hug, looking at the brothers.

"Yes, what happened to both of you? Why are you smelling so different?" Heer asked, smelling once again Aditya's shirt.

He gulped his saliva and turned to have a look at his brother, whose wife was checking him top to bottom.

Suppressing his laughter he winked at the scared kitten who glared, proving to him that he is the tiger here not the cat.

"Okay okay, stop inspecting us like this Maheen and Heer. We are really tired and so hungry. Will you both mind to cook for us something?" Yuvaan asked at first looking at Heer and then shifted back his gaze to his wife.

"Okay bhaiya, you both go and take a shower till then. Me and bhabi we're making something for you two to eat"

"Yes Heer let's go" Maheen tugged on Heer's hand and both the ladies disappeared into the kitchen.

~○~

Aditya and Yuvaan sighed in relief and went to their respective rooms upstairs.

After taking bath both the brothers came together to the kitchen island where their women were working for them.

Heer and Maheen were smiling as Heer said something while cutting the salad in pieces.

"Oh you both are here. Go sit on the chair we're coming with the food." Maheen said and poured the soup in two different bowls.

"Bhabi... you know cooking?" Aditya asked when Maheen placed the soup bowls.

"Yes, why?" She smiled at Aditya and moved to Yuvaan so that Heer could place the other dish near him.

"Because I've never seen you in the kitchen," he said, stirring the soup with the spoon.

"Kyon ki devar ji aap ko to sirf apne biwi ka hath ka khana chahiye"
(Because Devarji you always demand food only made by your wife) Maheen said making Heer blushed and she lowered her face timidly.

"Ahhh that's true. My wife has got some beautiful skill in cooking" saying Aditya, grabbing Heer's hand and kissing the soft part of her palm.

"Adi" she gasped as they're not alone here. Their brother and sister in law were also.

"Okay okay. We're not seeing anything . You guys can continue" Yuvaan chuckled, making Heer more embarrassed and Aditya shrugged his shoulders.