♥︎37~Promo♥︎

♥︎♡♥︎

♥︎♡♥︎

Maheen came out from the surgical room, and went to her family, everyone started throwing questions at her and she became numb.
She doesn't know what to tell them

"Maheen beta tell us?" Anand caressed her head and she hugged him crying hard in his embrace.

"He went to coma Papa. We don't know when he will open his eyes. It can take days, months, or years." She cried even more and Avantika became uncontrollable.

****

"Bhabi, do you know that the Brothers are in the mafia" Samaira was lying on the hospital bed and told what she heard to both her sister-in-laws.

"What?" Heer gasped and looked at Maheen, but when she found Maheen was also nodding her head as yes, her eyes widened in horror.

***

"What do you want?" Yuvaan screamed on the top of his lungs, punching Saksh hard on his face.

Saksh split blood and coughed
"It's all started because of your father Aditya. Do you know the dirty secret of your father's?"

Aditya and Yuvaan shared looks and shifted back their gaze to Saksh.

"What's the secret you're talking about you bastard ?" Aditya gritted his teeth

"That I'm your father illigamated son" Saksh said and laughed like a maniac where Aditya became numb. He never expected this .. never.

Yuvaan shut his eyes tightly, the truth he tried to hide from his brother has now come out.

"Liar, you are a liar" Aditya whispered

"He is saying the truth Adi"

Aditya looked at Yuvaan with hurt in his eyes.

***

"It's been three months Dev, you have to wake up now . Do you know how much im missing you?" Samaira kissed Dev's forehead when a teardrop roll down from his eyes.

***

"Maheen please let's go to your home.. our home. It's been three months you left what you have there in Delhi and staying here with your parents"

"Not now Yuvaan. Not until you're going to tell me the truth" Maheen faced her back to him.

They were standing at the balcony of Maheen's room back in Dubai.

"What do you want to listen to? What? That your husband is a mafia man? Will you be happy after knowing that the husband is a damn murderer?"

Hearing him, Maheen turned .

"Tell me Yuvaan, it's all a lie." She grasped his collar and tears were flowing from her eyes making his heart bleed.

"No Maheen, it's the truth. We three are under a secret agency." Yuvaan kissed her forehead and joined hers with him.

***

"Who is Ankita?" Coming inside the room Heer asked

Aditya looked at her with confusion and tried to pull her close but she jerked his hand off from her and asked again ..

"Fine .... I'm telling you. Ankita is my collegemate whom I met when I went to the USA. But what she was saying is all lies. There is nothing like that between us. We never dared. I didn't even touch her."

"Then for what purpose did she file the case against you?"

Heer asked, hitting his chest with her tiny fist with tears in her eyes.

♥︎♡♥︎

So much twist is coming on the way.
Do vote on all the chapters if you somehow missed it.
It won't cost you anything but can make me smile.
So what are you waiting for?
Do tap the follow button to stay tuned.

A new journey of the three couples is going to start from the next chapter so grab your seat to enjoy it to the fullest. Because I'm hell excited for the upcoming chapter.
Let's hit the following button.

Thank You
Stay tuned
Maira 🦋

Thank You Stay tuned Maira 🦋