♥︎58~ The Wedding ♥︎

Aadya and Mariyam were standing near the decorated gate with thals filled with rose petals

Everyone was smiling ear to ear as the barat arrived with the Dhol rhythm and music.

Shilpa was standing with a big thali to take the Aarti of the grooms who got down from their horses carefully with the help of Rehmaan's and others.

Shilpa one by one welcomed the grooms after doing Aarti. While Aadya and Mariyam were busy throwing petals at them.

The giggles, the chaos, the music, everything felt so real that brought tears to the bride's eyes of those who were sitting in the room and looking at them from the window.

"I can't believe this. It really happened, " Samaira said excitedly, Maheen and Heer chuckled.

The barat made their way to the Mandap and the sitting area with grooms sitting on the royal chairs in the stage.

Three pandits were chattering Mantras continuously and after a time one of them asked to bring the brides.

Yuvaan took a long breath before his sight fell on the figure coming with her parents, decorated in pastel pink lehenga.

She was looking so gorgeous that he forgot to blink his lashes.

Maheen lowered her eyes, feeling his heated gaze on her.

Rubina and Ahmed loosened their hold from Maheen's arms as Yuvaan forwarded his hand to Her.

They both looked at each other. Sipping their beautiful features in wedding outfits.

He was looking so royal in this white and pastel pink sherwani, with the shawl in his right shoulder to his left arm. And the pagdi was cherry on the top. His beard was neatly trimmed while the elegant ring on his finger shining brightly showing he was hers.

She looked beautiful almost everyday with everything she wore. But today she was looking elegant according to him. He has never seen her in lehengas. But this wedding lehenga is like only made for her. With all the jewelleries but what caught his eyes was her nose ring. She doesn't has nose piercing and he knows it. Yet the pressing nose ring looking so beautiful in her little pointed nose. Her lips were in baby pink matte lipstick. And eyes filled with little makeup.
Her cheeks were glowing not because of the makeup but because of the blood rushing there. She was blushing under his gaze.

She placed her left hand over right and got up on the stage.

They both settled down on one of the royal chairs.