♥︎44~ Life After Four Months♥︎

Four months have passed in the blink of an eye

Four months have passed in the blink of an eye. Nothing much has changed in their life. Everything became more messed more fucked up.

Yuvaan was trying hard to bring Maheen back to Santiniketan but she remained silent all the time. It's not like the love ended between them but the growing trust is demanding more from each other.

The thought about her husband being in the Mafia shook her from the core everyday. All the negative ifs come into her mind daily. She understood well that what had happened with Dev and Samaira it's just not because of Samar's reason for taking his love away from him. But this is a revenge of an old matter. Some secrets lie inside the Santiniketan Villa which Maheen wants to know.

And Yuvaan was determined not to tell anyone anything about them until Dev became well and fit. It's their matter only one can't break the rules or the promises they made for each other.

~○~

As usual, like every month's first week, Yuvaan was here in Dubai.

Both of them were standing in Maheen's bedroom.

Maheen was facing the window while Yuvaan was looking at her back frame.

"Maheen please let's go to your home.. our home. It's been four months you left what you have there in Delhi and staying here with your parents"

"Not now, Yuvaan. Not until you're going to tell me the truth" Maheen faced her back to him.

"What do you want to listen to? What? That your husband is a mafia man? Will you be happy after knowing that your husband is a damn murderer?"

Hearing him, Maheen turned .

"Tell me Yuvaan, it's all a lie." She grasped his collar while tears were flowing from her eyes making his heart bleed.

"No Maheen, it's the truth. We three are under a secret agency." Yuvaan kissed her forehead and joined hers with him.

"Please leave all this Yuvaan please" her plea was making his hopes shattered.

"Not until we finish the game Sharvari Rajvansh started"

His jaw clenched while taking her name and Maheen saw the determination in his eyes to finish the person.

Hugging him tightly she cried silently in his chest.

~○~

"Who is Ankita?" Coming inside the room Heer asked

Aditya looked at her with confusion and tried to pull her close but she jerked his hand off from her and asked again ..