♥︎11~Pain and Kiss♥︎

When Heer was leaving the room Aditya came inside and closed the door with a thud

When Heer was leaving the room Aditya came inside and closed the door with a thud .

Heer didn't want to look at his face so she decided to wait until he was aside.

"Who gave you the permission to leave, Heer ?" Aditya asked

She choose not to reply him and it makes him more angry

Aditya came towards her and cupped her jaw tightly making her look at him

"Who gave you the fucking permission to leave me ?"

"A slut like me don't need permission from anyone" she said

"Heer " he called her softly and left her jaw .

"Don't leave me Heer." Aditya said snaking his arms around her frame but she didn't even touched him once

Keeping her eyes closed tightly she let her tears fall

"I'm sorry. I know I said many wrong things to you Heer, but please don't leave me"

"No Aditya you didn't say any wrong things. It's the truth of me, of my life ... this is the truth that my body was already taken by some random men that too in front of you " Heer said and pushed his body from her

Aditya immediately cupped her cheeks and touched his forehead with hers ..

"We both know it was not your fault, Heer. I'm sorry for my words"

"Tell me one thing Aditya ... Can you take back what you told me ?"

Aditya looked at her eyes ... The eyes where he found peace and love showed nothing today.
It was emotionless

"I'm sorry Heer"

"I'm also sorry Aditya ... To love you, to give us so many chances to keep you with me forcefully. But now you're free Aditya. Do whatever you want to do"

"I don't need anything Heer . I just need you "

"The day when you will consider me as your wish, as your wants over your needs. I'll immediately come to you" Heer said and looked at him

Aditya understands what she wants to mean .

"Please come soon Heer. Your Adi will be waiting for you, " Aditya said, wiping his tears before they fell from his eyes.

Heer smiled and left her bag on the floor, coming two steps closer to him she stood on her tiptoes to match his 6 feet level.

She cupped his cheeks and kissed his temple. Aditya was so stunned by her sudden gesture. This is the first time after their marriage, Heer came close to him.
Or he allows her to come close to him. But he understood one thing: His Heer still loves him. Only him, and it will be only him.

Heer kissed his both cheeks then left the room.

Aditya was still feeling her lips all over face. The guilt and regret took over him.
His emotion.