♥︎61~HeTya third time in a row♥︎

After coming back from the reception party

After coming back from the reception party. Heer went with Aadya to get ready for the night. Aadya has strictly told her not to go on her first night with this heavy Saree and jewellery on.

While Aditya straight went to their room upstairs, on the second floor.

Samaira and Dev along with Soham went to their room on the third floor to have some words with Soham. She didn't get enough time to ask her brother about his whereabouts.

Aditya was getting impatient in each passing seconds.
It's been freaking one month long they're living separately for the wedding preparation and he couldn't wait more to embrace his wife close to his heart.

Aadya changed Heer on a comfortable lacy short white night dress, which was reaching upto her mid thigh exposing her white delicate skin.

"No way I'm not going near him like this Aadya" Heer hissed after coming back from the washroom, changed.

"Yes you're di" Aadya kept her phone beside the lamp on the side table and hold her sister's shoulders.

"You're looking so freaking hot" she winked at her elder sister, making her eyes roll.

"You're becoming so naughty day by day Aaduuuu" Heer sighed, understanding nothing would work in front of Aadya's demand.

Heer stood in front of the mirror of Aadya's room and checked herself.

Indeed the dress is so beautiful. Sweetheart neck, white colour, lace fabric, giving a perfect view of the valley between her breasts. Goosebumps rose over her skin imagining Aditya lips over her skin.

"Let's go di. Put on this robe" Aadya handed her a baby pink robe to hide herself on the way.

Heer nodded and both headed to Heer's room.

Aadya opened the door and found Aditya was leaning against the railing on the balcony.

Heer gulped, fearing he might be angry at her.

"Aadya you should leave now"

"Di.."

"Please Aadya leave now" Heer literally pushed Aadya outside their room and locked the door.

Tiptoeing she went behind him on the balcony and hugged his frame.

"You here?" He asked, feeling her hands on his chest.

She nodded her head kissing his bare back.

He turned and cupped her cheeks.
"What takes you so long Babygirl?" He asked for tucking hair strands behind her ear.

"Aadya was making me ready for the night" she shyly answered and traced his abs with her finger.

"And let me show them how she made you ready" he dragged themselves inside the room.