♥︎52~ The Romance ♥︎

♥︎♡♥︎

♥︎♡♥︎

When Maheen went to the back side garden. She found sitting on the grass lawn, Yuvaan was inhaling the smell of the fog, blown out from his mouth, of the cigarette.

Sighing she stood in front of him and snatched the cigarette from his hand.

Yuvaan was looking at her, with the intense gaze which he used to see only in her only. They had come far away. There was a time when he used to avoid her as much as he could, because the pain and hurt in her eyes whenever he was around her, broke his heart and his mind told him to embrace her and assured her that she is his.

And now he was calling his wife secretly to meet him and spend some time.

"What is this?" Her sweet angry voice broke his trance and he blinked his eyes.

He saw her holding the cigarette properly between her forefinger and middle finger. Then closed it to her mouth.

Taking the piece of shit in between her lips She tried to inhale and exhale.

Yuvaan smiled, lowering his lashes and shook his head when she started coughing after the first attempt.

"Ewwww it's so bad" she threw the cigarette on an ashtray. And looked back at Yuvaan.

He was smiling like an idiot. But his smile was mesmerising. Maheen could die for his one smile.

Yuvaan forwarded his hand for her to hold. And she did. She held his palm but eyes widened when he pulled her the next moment. Causing her to land on him.

With her in his embrace he laid on the bed of grasses. One hand below his hand and another was playing with her soft long silky hairs. She was lying over his chest and midriff on her back.

"What was the purpose of the sudden meeting sir?" She asked, raising her brows. When none of them initiate any conversation after some time.

"Nothing. It was the urge to spend some time with my wife who is super busy nowadays."

Maheen turned her stomach over his body. And pinched the tip of his nose.

"Ouchhhhh. Ohh shit" He groaned when unknowingly Maheen pressed her lower body with his boner to get close to his face.

She looked at him scrunching her brows.
"What happened?"

"Maheen, baby do you want me to take you right here in the open lawn"

His husky, sensual, whispering, sexy tone causes her core to get wet. She clenched her thighs together feeling a burning sensation down there, when she felt how hard he was. And in what position they're laying.