♥︎17~ Maheen's Outbursts♥︎

"Yuvaan" Maheen called him and he lifted his face to meet her

Maheen gasped seeing the red eyes of Yuvaan

She caressed his face and asked
"You want to say something?"

"Yes... so... so many things" Yuvaan hold her right wrist with his left one and kissed

"Tell me then" Maheen was expecting that Yuvaan may be finally going to accept her.

"This... I want to give you this" Yuvaan got up from his knees and handed her the envelope

"This?" Maheen took the envelope from him

"Yes... your anniversary gi..gift" Yuvaan said with so much difficulty and Maheen smiled broadly.

This is the first time Yuvaan was giving something to her in front,directly.

She flashed a smile at Yuvaan and opened the envelope

"Papers?" She asked confusingly looking at Yuvaan and he just nodded his head

Maheen's eyes popped out from the socket seeing the bold word on the paper 'DIVORCE FILE"

She looked at Yuvaan surprisingly and then back at the paper. Her whole body started shivering.

"What is this Yuvaan?" Maheen showed him the paper

"Divorce papers"

"You.... you wa..want to divor...divorce me?" Maheen chocked on her words feeling pain all over her body.

"Yes. It's high time now. I don't feel anything for you. The one year you wasted here for me. I don't want to cage you in this loveless marraige."

Yuvaan said and turned his back to her

Maheen's eyes were burning feeling the pain inside her chest
Her brain stopped working. She had been waiting since one year to hear these things from her husband.

"Then why did you marry me Yuvaan?. Mar jane detein us din"(You could have let me die that day) Maheen said with a painful smile on her lips

"It's so easy to say but very difficult to do." Yuvaan turned towards her and took steps near her.

"If you didn't save me that day, today there wouldn't be a girl named Maheen."

"That doesn't mean I would left you with those monster"

"Okay I accepted you don't love me. You will never. You didn't in the last one year. But tell me one reason why you send the cake,the white lily bouquet, to me on our anniversary?"

Yuvaan's looked at her eyes.
It's causing him pain seeing her like this.

"I did what a husband would do to her wife. Nothing special"

"You know Yuvaan well, what is special to me. You know how much I love it when someone gives me white lily rather than any expensive gifts." Maheen clutched his collar and pulled his body close to her.