♥︎64~ End Of Hetya?♥︎

Don't cry after reading

Don't miss the author note at the end of the chapter.
Let's start.

"Yuvaan, Dev" Maheen got up from the couch seeing the brothers entering inside the mansion with worry in their faces.

"Adi left?" Yuvaan asked when Maheen grabbed his hand and cried slowly.

"It's been three hours since Aditya has left. No call no message nothing Yuvaan bhaiya"

Samaira came forward to them. Holding her grown up belly.

"Why did you come here Samaira?" Dev sighed and made her sit on the couch.

"Hiya is crying, Bhabi. I told Ayaan and Abhi to take care of her for sometime. Please will you go?" Samaira said with a sad face.

"Hiya is crying again? Aditya made her sleep before leaving" saying Maheen immediately rushed upstairs to Heer's room.

"We should leave Dev." Yuvaan said typing and shoving his phone back inside his pants pocket.

Dev kissed Samaira's head and left with Yuvaan.

Samaira sighed hard and joined her palms together to pray.
"Please God bless them"

~○~

"Hiya my baby why are you crying see I'm here" Maheen cooed the four months old baby girl in her arms who was wailing.

"Mumma"
Maheen looked at her right side and found little Ayaan crying silently, beside him Her son Abhimaan.

She hugged two of them and kissed Hiya's forehead.

Tears were also flowing from her eyes.

~○~

"Adi let's leave from here" Heer said looking at his eyes, fire was blazing from them.

"Ya ya leave leave . Your son and daughter may be crying for you two" Sharvari said calmly

"Not until I finish you today" Aditya murmured and sent Heer behind him.

"No lover boy you can't."

Sharvari stepped closer in front of them.

Heer tugged on Aditya's sleeve seeing their firey eyelock. The hatred for each other dripped.

"It all happened because of your father Akhilraj. And I'll make sure I can finish it with you" Sharvari pointed her forefinger at Aditya who's jaw clenched and palms went into a fist.

"Whatever it was in the past with my father, why are you ruining our present? When you loved my father I was out of the picture right then why I'm the target?"

"Not only your lover boy but your whole family." Sharvari spitted bitterly and a high pitched tone that scared Heer.

Heer's hold tightened on his arms and he placed his free palm over her.