♥︎56~ Haldi and Mayun♥︎

The next morning every corner of the farmhouse turned yellow

Samaira's and Heer's haldi is going to take place in the same spot while for Maheen there was a special set up because it's the first time of her Mayun. And the groom and the bride can't see each other till the wedding.

Avantika and Shilpa arranged everything for Heer's and Samaira's Haldi. While Rubina and Mariyam arranged everything for Maheen.

In Islam Mayun Ceremony is little different from Haldi, As part of their tradition and pre-wedding event , the groom's mother will apply turmeric on the bride's skin, because they believe that it will significantly give the bride a healthy glow. This event is usually exclusive or made private to only female members of the family.

"You're glowing Mahi baby" Mariyam brought Maheen on the couch and both sat down.

"You too. Aadya has a great choice when it comes to choosing clothes and all" Maheen said, fixing her flowery bangles.

"She has. By the way, Yuvaan wanted to meet you before Mayun. Because after that you both can't" Mariyam whispered in her ear.

Maheen looked at her and nodded shyly.

~○~

"Go. He is there behind the tree" Mariyam said when they both came backwards near the lake.

Maheen held up her Sharara and started going towards Yuvaan.

She looked back and Mariyam gestured her to hurry up. She nodded her head and turned on her heels.

Reaching near him. She hugged his frame from behind. Pressing her cheeks against his back.

Yuvaan held her hands which were on his chest and brought her in front of him.

"You wanted to meet?" She asked, keeping her gaze matching his.

Yuvaan palmed her cheeks and kissed near her lips.

"Yes, I wanted to see my bride. Because tomorrow she is going to be my wife."

"I'm already your wife," she said, encircling her hands around his shoulder.

Yuvaan smiled looking down and pulled her close by her waist.

"You're looking beautiful. Like a glowing sunflower in my field." He said kissing the top of her head.

Maheen smiled hearing his appreciation and caressed his cheeks.

"You're looking so handsome and glowing too"