♥︎50~ A Beautiful Night♥︎

Yuvaan and Samaira were starving for so long so they decided to start eating the food he had ordered to celebrate

Samaira asked a maid to bring the ice cream bars there on the terrace.

"Bhaiya .... they're taking too much time now," Samaira said, mouth filled with fries.

"Hmm you're right"

Yuvaan wiped his hand with the tissues when he saw Santosh was coming, bowing his head low with a tray in his hand.

"You asked for something?" Yuvaan asked Samaira

"Oh yeah the bars of the ice creams"

Yuvaan got up from the chair and went towards Santosh.
With every step of his approaching him, Santosh was feeling so scared.

"So"

"Bhaiya....ummmm.... bhaiya ... I'm...."

"You're sorry right?"

He nodded his head
"Santosh looks up when I'm talking to you" Yuvaan said in an authoritative voice and Santosh immediately looked up at him. Gulping his saliva he forwarded the tray to show him that he brought the ice creams.

"Give me" samaira took the tray from his hand and he gulped again. Yuvaan's gaze was making him nervous.

"Santosh bhaiya"

As Yuvaan was going to say something to him they heard Dev's screamed and Others three behind him.

Maheen's face palmed when Dev ran towards Santosh.

"What the hell did Santosh bhaiya do?" He asked, whining like a child.

Samaira giggled seeing his impatient, irritating face just because his date ruined.

"I'm sorry Dev bhaiya, I'm really sorry. I got confused seeing the same pattern on the envelope. And the blunder happened." Santosh apologised for his mistake.

"No need to apologise Santosh bhaiya. It's okay. It's happened to everyone." Heer said, giving him a heartwarming sweet smile.

"Exactly. Also the mistake was not yours. They should have mentioned their name." Maheen said, coming to the crowd.

"You're right bhabi. Why the hell you three wrote Mr. Suryavanshi to Mrs. Suryavanshi??? You guys should have mentioned your and ours name na" Samaira asked the boys, keeping her hands on her hips.

"Okay stop this now you and I. Santosh, you can leave, stop worrying it's fine hmm" Aditya said, placing his hand over Santosh's shoulder.

Nodding he immediately left the terrace.

Only the six were standing on the terrace and looking at each other's faces.

Heer was the first one who burst in laughter and everyone joined her.