Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Ow~"

When Xie Qinyin regained consciousness, all kinds of roars filled her ears.

The world in front of me turned gray, everything seemed to lose its color, the roads were full of cars, and the 'pedestrians' on the streets looked very strange.

Xie Qinyin opened her eyes wide and looked not far away in shock.

what is that?

She widened her eyes and looked at the unknown object that seemed to be rotting flesh not far away, and she swallowed her saliva in vain.

The hunger hit instantly, Xie Qinyin took two steps forward.

Fortunately, the stench from the tip of her nose woke her up. Xie Qinyin couldn't believe it. As a chef, she actually had an appetite for a mass of rotten meat.

"Crack!" Xie Qinyin slapped herself.

No pain at all!

Not only that, but her five senses seem to have problems.

In the nose, except for the smell of blood and stench, there is no other smell. As for the mouth... Xie Qinyin glanced at the fingers that were still clean, walked to the sink in front of a store, washed her hands, and then put it to her mouth and took a bite. .

No!

No taste whatsoever!

She has lost her sense of taste!

For Xie Qinyin, this was like a thunderclap. Without a sense of taste, she couldn't cook at all...

God, I don't play like this.

Xie Qinyin took a breath and looked at the group of zombies around him that looked like the walking dead in Resident Evil.

This must be a dream! Maybe she will wake up after being bitten by a zombie!

"That's right! This must be a dream, otherwise I wouldn't have felt it when I hit myself just now."

Xie Qinyin looked at the zombies roaming the streets, some missing arms and legs, some missing half of their heads, and teeth stuck between their teeth. Mouth full of blood...

"..."

These zombies are really unsanitary.

Finally, she found a zombie that looked slightly clean.

"It's up to you!" Xie Qinyin gathered up her courage and ran towards the zombie in a tattered suit with her arms raised.

However, before she ran to the zombie in the suit, the zombie in the suit roared at her, then turned around the stiff body and ran away. Not only that, but wherever she passed, all the zombies avoided far away.

"?" Xie Qinyin looked blank.

At this moment, a mechanical sound came from my mind.

[The food system has been activated, and the host's body is being scanned. The scanning progress is 1%...30%...74%...100%. After the scan is completed, the host's body is abnormal, and the host's body is being repaired...]

Xie Qinyin was taken aback for a moment.

Food system?

What's the situation, could it be that she really crossed?

Just now the system seemed to say to repair her body, so can her five senses be restored?

But now the more important thing is to figure out where this is and why she appears here when she wakes up. Could it be that the system brought her here?