Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Tian Xiaoyu looked at the figures from far and near on the sea, and hesitantly asked: "What are the shopkeepers and brother corpse around?"

    Although they could see in the dark, the water kept floating, blocking her vision. Tian Xiaoyu couldn't see it clearly.

    Lei Jingjing tried her best to stand on tiptoe and looked in their direction.

    "It's the little dolphin... there seem to be three of them!"

    Lei Jingjing's eyes lit up and she said excitedly, "The shop owner has returned with the little dolphin and his companions!"

    Lei Jingjing and Tian Xiaoyu looked at each other, and the two immediately rushed towards the sea. go.

    Xie Qinyin and Brother Shi were led by the little dolphin to swim back, and when they heard the sound from the shore, the two speeded up, and the little dolphin followed them and did not leave.

    As soon as Tian Xiaoyu and Lei Jingjing rushed into the sea, they joined Xie Qinyin and the others.

    Xie Qinyin was standing in the sea, the sea water did not cover her chest.

    She asked, "Why did you come down?"

    Tian Xiaoyu rushed to her side, hugged her coquettishly and said, "The owner, you are back! Jingjing and I have been waiting on the shore for a long time, and you haven't come back. We I miss you and Brother Shi."

    Lei Jingjing, who was beside him, swam to the three little dolphins immediately.

    One of the little dolphins knew her and was not afraid at all, while the other two were a little timid.

    She was trying to get close to the other two little dolphins when she suddenly heard her name and raised her head blankly.

    Xie Qinyin glanced at her with a half-smile but not a smile, Tian Xiaoyu had a black line on his face, and this little devil didn't cooperate at all.

    But soon, her attention was also attracted by three little dolphins.

    Two of the little dolphins had tiny wounds all over their bodies and looked very weak. Maybe it was because they had not seen them before. When they saw two strangers rushing over, the two little dolphins were a little scared and hid in the other little dolphin. around.

    The other little dolphin had seen Lei Jingjing and Tian Xiaoyu, and was not afraid when it saw them. It slowly approached them with the other two little dolphins.

    Sensing the friendly atmosphere on their bodies, the two little dolphins quickly relaxed and played with Tian Xiaoyu and Lei Jingjing.

    Lei Jingjing lay all over the little dolphin. She hugged the little dolphin's neck and jumped up from the sea.

    Lei Jingjing laughed happily: "Wow, it's flying! Hahaha... The little dolphins are amazing!"

    Tian Xiaoyu touched the wounds on the other two little dolphins in distress, and the two little dolphins rubbed obediently. Rub her palm.

    Xie Qinyin saw that they were having fun with the little dolphin, so she didn't bother.

    She and Brother Shi were the first to go ashore.

    Xie Qinyin took out a towel from the space and handed it to Brother Shi, and the two wiped off the water on their bodies.

    After dark, the surroundings were completely dark, Xie Qinyin thought about it, and took two lamps and hung them on the tent.