Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    The four zombies looked at her dumbfounded, as if they didn't understand what she was talking about.

    They hadn't fully regained consciousness yet, Xie Qinyin saw that they didn't respond and didn't worry, she asked again.

    This time, the zombies finally responded.

    With their dull eyes open, they all looked at Xie Qinyin and nodded stiffly.

    Qi Qi roared.

    Xie Qinyin rubbed her ears, looked at the four freshly-baked employees, and said with a smile, "Since you are willing, then go to work today, and you will be employees of the seafood restaurant in the future!"

    Xie Qinyin saw their dirty clothes. , wrinkled his nose.

    As an employee of a seafood restaurant, how can you not love cleanliness!

    Fortunately, I collected a lot of clothes in the space when I went to the mall before, and now it comes in handy.

    Xie Qinyin asked the zombies to stand up, visually checked their size, and then found four sets of clean clothes from the space.

    Xie Qinyin handed them the clothes, pointed to the rest room at the back of the seafood shop and ordered, "Go wash your body and put on your new clothes."

    "Roar~" The zombies quickly understood what she meant, and then Slowly lined up and walked towards the lounge.

    Half an hour later, the zombies who put on new clothes stood in front of Xie Qinyin.

    After a busy afternoon, it was already dark outside. Xie Qinyin walked outside the seafood shop. There were still zombies wandering outside. She thought about it and said to the new shop assistants, "Do you have a place to stay at night?" The

    zombies He tilted his head and looked at her suspiciously.

    Xie Qinyin: "..."

    It seems that there is no more.

    Fortunately, the seafood shop is a two-story building, and the upper floor is where the owner of the seafood shop originally lived.

    Because the end of the world is coming, the owner of the seafood shop took everything that he could bring with him when he left, and the house was like a thief, a mess.

    Xie Qinyin didn't dislike it at all, and walked upstairs with the zombies.

    There was a lot of space upstairs. Xie Qinyin turned around. There were three rooms on the second floor. What surprised her even more was that there was a hidden staircase at the corner. It was a three-story building.

    The stairs are very narrow, and only one person can walk at a time. Xie Qinyin went upstairs to take a look. The upstairs was supposed to be an attic, but it was made into a separate room with a transparent glass window on the roof.

    At night, you can see the stars in the sky through the glass windows.

    Xie Qinyin stood under the glass window, looking out of the window at a 90-degree angle to the sky. Suddenly, a sound came from beside her. She turned her head to look, and her face that was supposed to be dark instantly collapsed.

    The zombies followed at an unknown time. Their bodies were a little stiff, and when they reached the entrance of the stairs, they were directly stuck. When Xie Qinyin looked over, four zombies were like stacking Arhats, one on top of the other, and they fell on the stairs. .