Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    "Is the store owner going to the Haishi base tomorrow?"

    Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu were told the bad news as soon as they returned from the vegetable garden.

    Tian Xiaoyu reluctantly took Xie Qinyin's hand.

    She didn't want to leave the shopkeeper at all, but this time the shopkeeper had no plans to take them with her.

    Tian Xiaoyu was thinking about how to make the owner change her mind, Xie Qinyin rubbed her head as if she knew what she was thinking, and said softly: "Okay, don't be awkward, I'll let you stay in the small restaurant. It's because there is something for you to do."

    Huh? Does the owner have something for them to do?

    So it's not that the owner doesn't take them to the mirage base.

    Also, apart from the owner of the restaurant, there were only three of them. Lei Jingjing was still a child, so the owner of course wouldn't leave things to her.

    Then only she and the corpse are left!

    Tian Xiaoyu has a sense of mission in her heart, no matter what the shop owner asks her to do, she will never let her down!

    Tian Xiaoyu couldn't wait to ask: "Shopkeeper, what do you want us to do?"

    Brother Shi also looked at Xie Qinyin.

    Xie Qinyin said with a smile, "It's not a big deal, it's just today when Lei Yi came to the restaurant to find Jingjing, he learned that I was going to cooperate with the Haishi Base. After talking to him, we have reached a consensus. I will come to City A. When the time comes, you can help me treat them well."

    Brother Shi wondered, "What are they doing in City A?" The

    owner told them this matter, which means that they definitely didn't come to eat in a small restaurant.

    Xie Qinyin said: "After the end of the world, the people who turned into zombies completely lost their self-consciousness. Although they have regained their consciousness after eating the food I made, their memories as human beings have been disordered, and the knowledge and skills they have learned before. All have been forgotten, so I ask the people at the Hope Base to teach the zombies and pick up the previous skills again."

    "When the people from the Hope Base come to City A, please greet them well for me, and don't let the zombies conflict with them. If there is anything, you can go to Lei Yi directly."

    Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu were stunned for a moment. The owner actually asked the people from the Hope Base to teach the zombies.

    After the zombie regains consciousness, the memory of being a human will become blurred, and even Zombie Brother and Tian Xiaoyu can't quite remember what they did before.

    However, since living with the owner, the owner will take them to read a book every night. The two have strong learning ability and have learned a lot of skills from the book.

    After the zombies in City A regained consciousness, there was no shopkeeper to take them, and the zombies would not think about studying or studying.

    Fortunately, the zombies are very dependent on the small restaurant and will not leave easily. Even if he regained consciousness, he did not go to other places to do anything wrong.

    Now the shop owner wants the people from the Hope Base to come to City A to teach the zombies, Tian Xiaoyu asked inexplicably, "The shop owner, why do you want the people from the Hope Base to teach the zombies?"