Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Early the next morning, Xie Qinyin left the sea base.

    In a dilapidated store in City C, the closed door suddenly moved.

    "Crack—" The door of the shop opened, a slender white hand stretched out, and then the person behind the door came out.

    Xie Qinyin looked around in a dazed way, the dazzling sunlight shone on her face, causing her to close her eyes unconsciously.

    After a while, Xie Qinyin finally realized that she had arrived in City C.

    The streets of City C are just like what she saw when she first came to this world. All kinds of garbage and abandoned vehicles fill the streets, and zombies wandering all over the streets...

    Speaking of zombies, Xie Qinyin glanced at herself subconsciously. around.

    Sure enough, the zombies fled from her the moment she appeared, and they were hiding in the corner and didn't dare to approach.

    Xie Qinyin didn't care either, she called up the system panel and looked at the task bar.

    There is one more chain task on the taskbar.

    [Task 2: Ask the host to build City C and help City C restore order. Reward: 10w energy. 】

    "..." Xie Qinyin was speechless.

    She originally just wanted to open a seafood shop in City C, but she didn't expect that just after arriving in City C, a system prompt sounded in her ears, and as soon as she opened the task panel, she really had another task.

    Could it be that every time she went to a place, she had to have one more construction task?

    As if the system knew what she was thinking, without waiting for her to ask, it took the initiative to say: [The host is right, when the host goes to the next city, the system will automatically issue a chain of tasks. Host, is this system very considerate? 】

    "Intimate?" Xie Qinyin sneered: "Damn it!"

    Thinking of a series of consecutive tasks lined up on the task bar, Xie Qinyin felt bad.

    But what can she do, the task has already been accepted, and she can still strike.

    Xie Qinyin took a deep breath and blocked the system again.

    She looked around, quickly locked the direction, and went in the direction of saving Yu Feng and others last time.

    When dealing with the mutant mice before, she emptied all the nearby garbage when she devoured the mutant mice with her ability.

    That area should be the cleanest place in City C, and Xie Qinyin wants to open a seafood restaurant there.

    However, City C is like City A. Almost the entire city has been abandoned. Humans have moved out of the city, leaving only zombies.

    If you want to open a seafood restaurant, you still need some preparations.

    Soon, Xie Qinyin was standing in front of the shop they cleaned up last time.

    Before they left last time, the door of the shop was deliberately closed.

    The zombies around her disappeared in front of her the moment she came. Xie Qinyin looked at the empty street and shrugged slightly.

    She stepped forward and pushed the door of the shop open, and the tables, chairs and benches inside were still the same as when they left.

    "Well... just open the seafood shop here." Xie Qinyin was very satisfied with the location of her new shop.