Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Small restaurant branch.

    After dinner, everyone sat around in the backyard with a face full of contentment.

    Because there was nothing major, after the meal, the wood-type supernatural zombie left, and Xiaoxing stayed as a representative.

    At this time, they drank the iced milk tea made by Xie Qinyin, while lying under the grape trellis to enjoy the coolness.

    Xie Qinyin saw that Xiaoxing had been looking at her without saying anything, and knew that he had something to say, so she asked, "Is there anything you want to tell me?"

    Tian Xiaoyu and Lei Jingjing also looked at him curiously.

    Brother Shi already knew what he was going to say, and he was very calm at this time.

    Xiao Xing was suddenly stared at by the owner and the two young ladies. He was a little shy, but soon he adjusted his attitude and said with a straight face: "The owner, while you are not in the restaurant, our wood-type abilities are all It has been upgraded. We discussed it before and wanted to expand the area of ​​the vegetable field..."

    Xie Qinyin looked at him in surprise.

    Xiao Xing continued with a serious look: "Our ability can already ripen more vegetables and fruits. At present, the output of vegetables in the vegetable field, if the owner opens a new store, the supply of vegetables may not keep up. Why not? Expanding the area of ​​the vegetable field will not only increase the output of vegetables, but also allow everyone to improve their abilities."

    Xie Qinyin had thought about this before, but the number of zombies with wooden abilities currently recruited is too small, and Xie Qinyin is worried about them The powers are not enough, and I am afraid that they will be too tired, so I have not mentioned them.

    Unexpectedly, Xiaoxing actually offered to expand the area of ​​the vegetable field.

    Xie Qinyin thought for a while and then agreed.

    There are also many super seeds purchased in the system mall in her space. When the vegetable field expands, it is just time to try the vegetables and fruits grown from super seeds.

    Xie Qinyin: "Today is too late, we will go to the vegetable field tomorrow morning to discuss how to expand the vegetable field."

    "Did the owner agree, great, I'll tell the other zombies the good news!" Xiaoxing jumped up from the reclining chair happily, he wanted to tell the good news to the others immediately.

    Brother Shi looked at Xiaoxing's back, and said, "The owner, I'll help tomorrow too."

    Tian Xiaoyu and Lei Jingjing raised their hands one after another, and they also went to the vegetable field to help!

    ...

    The next day, Xie Qinyin and others came to the vegetable field early, and Xiaoxing and the wooden zombies were already waiting for them in the vegetable field.

    As soon as they saw Xie Qinyin, they immediately gathered around and surrounded Xie Qinyin in the middle of the vegetable field.

    They told Xie Qinyin what they thought.

    "The owner, we have already thought about it. We can level the village in front of us, and then include it all into the scope of the vegetable field to make a large vegetable garden to grow all kinds of vegetables and fruits."

    "Not long ago, the mutant thorn vines were upgraded. , even if you expand the vegetable garden, you don't have to worry about other zombies and mutant animals making trouble." The