Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Tian Xiaoyu took a few eggplants from the kitchen and put them on the grill, looking at Xie Qinyin expectantly: "The owner, I want to eat the eggplant with minced meat you made, can you help me make it?

    " The taste, Tian Xiaoyu couldn't help swallowing, it was the first time she had eaten such a delicious eggplant!

    "Of course you can."

    Xie Qinyin washed her hands, rolled up her sleeves, and motioned Tian Xiaoyu to stand beside her: "Come here, I'll teach you how to make minced meat eggplant."

    Tian Xiaoyu immediately walked to her side without blinking. watching her roast eggplant.

    The zombies noticed the movement on their side, and found that the shopkeeper was teaching Tian Xiaoyu to roast eggplants. They quickly put down what they were doing and gathered around.

    Xie Qinyin divided the eggplant in half, placed a few knives in the middle and grilled it on an iron plate, and then fry the prepared minced meat.

    "The owner, why do you need to make a few cuts on the eggplant?"

    "In this way, the eggplant meat can better absorb the juice of the minced meat, and the roasted minced meat and eggplant will be more fragrant and delicious."

    Then, Xie Qinyin spread the minced meat on the eggplant . Above, the broth of the minced meat flows down the scratches on the eggplant, and the hot oil sizzles the eggplant.

    In an instant, a domineering scent overflowed, and everyone stared straight at the minced meat and eggplant on the iron plate.

    Xie Qinyin handed the minced meat eggplant to Tian Xiaoyu: "Learn it, next time you want to eat it, you can try to make it yourself."

    Tian Xiaoyu happily ate the minced meat eggplant made by the shopkeeper, seeing other zombies staring at her minced meat eggplant , she glared at them and said, "This is what the owner made for me. You want to eat and make your own. The owner taught you just now!" The

    zombies hurriedly crowded in front of the water grill and grilled eggplants like Xie Qinyin just did.

    However, not all of them light up their culinary skills.

    After a while, the small restaurant sounded all kinds of screams.

    "Ah! My eggplant is burnt!"

    "Why is my minced meat eggplant raw? It's so unpalatable!"

    "Help! The eggplant is on fire!"

    Xie Qinyin and Brother Shi hurriedly took water from the kitchen to put out the fire.

    The zombies bowed their heads and apologized to Xie Qinyin.

    Woohoo, cooking is so hard, they almost burned down the owner's small restaurant.

    Xie Qinyin looked helpless: "Forget it, everyone is fine."

    Seeing that they really wanted to eat eggplant with minced meat, Xie Qinyin told them that the restaurant was about to launch new dishes.

    The zombies are looking forward to it: "Great, finally a new dish is on the shelves!"

    "Pineapple Sweet and Sour Pork, the name is delicious."

    "When the new dish is on the shelves, I must order two minced meat eggplants, and enjoy it. "

    At eleven o'clock in the evening, the self-service barbecue was over, and the zombies helped clean up the small restaurant and left with a satisfied look.

Zombie King's RestaurantOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara