Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Xie Qinyin followed behind Brother Shi, and their speed was very fast.

    The sound of the wind roared in my ears, and the surrounding scenery kept regressing.

    Xie Qinyin looked at the zombie in front of him. Compared with other zombies, Brother Zombie was as nimble as a normal person. If it weren't for his dark skin and paralyzed face, Xie Qinyin would doubt whether he was a human pretending to be a zombie.

    After exiting the food street, and after running east for about five kilometers, Xie Qinyin saw a small village.

    "Brother Shi, stop." Xie Qinyin called Brother Shi and pointed in the direction of the village: "Let's go there and look for it."

    Brother Shi had no objection, and followed her to the village.

    Xie Qinyin called out a few times, but there was no one in the village. Occasionally, a few zombies floated by in front of them, and when they saw Xie Qinyin, they all hid away.

    The fences where chickens were raised in the village have been destroyed, and there are several huge footprints on the ground, looking towards the mountains behind the village.

    It seems that the mutant chickens have all gone out for food, and they don't know when they will come back.

    Xie Qinyin glanced back at the mountain, but did not approach.

    There are many snakes, worms, rats and ants on the mountain, and maybe there are beasts, so you can't rush into the mountain.

    Although all the zombies outside were afraid of her, there was a difference between zombies and mutant animals. Xie Qinyin wondered if mutant animals were also afraid of her.

    Now there are only two of her and Brother Shi, so don't take the risk.

    It was a rare trip, Xie Qinyin took Brother Shi to rummage in the village, and sure enough, he found some corn, potatoes, etc. stored in the cellar, and also found a lot of firewood, rice, oil, and salt in the village.

    Now the small restaurant has just opened, and it lacks everything.

    Xie Qinyin and Brother Shi held a sack each and searched around, the sack was full.

    Just as he was about to leave, suddenly there was a violent shaking on the ground.

    "earthquake?!"

    Then, Xie Qinyin discovered that it was the movement from the mountain.

    A dozen or so calf-sized mutant chickens rushed down from the mountain, flapping their wings and rushing towards the village.

    "Cuckoo."

    "Mutant chicken!" Xie Qinyin pulled Brother Shi to hide behind a house.

    She looked at the mutant chicken with glowing eyes.

    What a fat chicken! So much meat!

    I regret that I didn't find a mutant chicken just now. I really want to come here.

    "Brother Shi, let's go, let's take all these chickens back."

    Xie Qinyin pulled Brother Shi and rushed forward. Halfway through, she stopped suddenly, and Brother Shi who was following her didn't stop.

    "Bang" sound.

    Xie Qinyin was knocked down by Brother Corpse, and the two rolled on the ground several times.