Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    At this time, Xiao Meng and the others came out of the backyard and were stunned when they saw Brother Corpse and the others appearing in the store.

    However, they quickly realized that the three people beside the owner should be the employees of the small restaurant that the owner told them.

    Xiao Meng stepped forward first and introduced himself: "Hello, we are employees of the seafood store, and I am Xiao Meng."

    The rest of the people also recovered and introduced themselves.

    Xiao Gou looked at Brother Zombie and the others curiously. He could feel the powerful aura coming from them, which was stronger than the high-level zombies they encountered in City C.

    They didn't feel scared at all though, presumably because they were all employees of the owner.

    Brother Shi nodded to them, with an imperceptible smile on his cool face, he said: "I'm Brother Shi, the clerk of the small restaurant, you are welcome."

    Then he looked at Xiao Fang who was standing at the back, Xiao Fang. Fang was holding a large pot of strawberries and grapes, which they had just picked in the backyard.

    Brother Shi walked over, took the strawberries in his hand, and said to the others, "I'll put these in the kitchen first." Tian Xiaoyu waved to Xiaomeng and the others     ,

    "Come and sit here."

Very curious about the situation, Lei Jingjing opened her big eyes, questions popped up one by one, and Xiao Mengdu answered them one by one.

    Seeing Xiaolan looking out of the window in surprise, Tian Xiaoyu leaned over to her and said, "Our city A is very good."

    Xiaolan was startled by the sudden voice in her ear, and turned to see Tian Xiaoyu, relieved.

    She nodded, looking envious: "Did you do all of this?"

    "Yes, the owner wants to restore the city to the way it was before the apocalypse, so we started to learn, these are the results of our efforts."

    Tian Xiaoyu told them what they had done during this time, Xiaolan listened with relish, and Xiaomeng and the others were also attracted to her.

    Xie Qinyin did not interrupt them and listened quietly.

    Tian Xiaoyu didn't stop until Brother Shi came out of the kitchen.

    "Innkeeper, do you have any arrangements to bring them back?" Brother Shi asked.

    "That's right."

    Xie Qinyin said, "I want them to study in City A."

    At present, the construction progress of City A is far ahead, and other cities can also start.

    However, due to the shortage of manpower, it is naturally impossible for City C to ask people from the Hope Base to help like City A.

    At present, they can only be allowed to study in City A every night.

    Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu took Xiao Meng and the others to the school, while Xie Qinyin stayed in the small restaurant.

    Suddenly, Lei Jingjing suddenly raised her head and looked out the door.

    Xie Qinyin asked, "What's the matter?"

    Lei Jingjing felt the familiar aura and said happily, "The owner, I sense my father's aura, he is coming to the small restaurant!"