Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    After sending Zhuo Hang and others away, Xie Qinyin returned to the abandoned factory.

    The zombies have cleaned the ground and emptied all the garbage, and are resting under the awning at this time.

    When they saw Xie Qinyin coming, they immediately took her to check the results.

    "Shopkeeper, let's see what else needs to be cleaned up?"

    Xie Qinyin turned around, the zombies were very clean, and it was impossible to see that this was an abandoned factory.

    Xie Qinyin said: "Everyone cleaned up very well, and there is no need to clean up again. Thanks to your help this time, thank you."

    "Don't say that, the owner, we helped voluntarily."

    "Yes, and the owner also You have made so many delicious ice drinks for us."

    "The owner, you can come to us if you have anything in the future." The

    abandoned factory had been cleaned up, and Xie Qinyin transferred the pig farm from the system space.

    【Is the pig farm placed here? 】

    【Yes. 】

    The next moment, a huge pig farm appeared in front of her out of thin air.

    At the same time, Xie Qinyin heard the sound of mission completion.

    The pig farm is constructed of unknown metal, and it is full of high technology.

    Xie Qinyin walked to the pig farm, and before she could open the door, a mechanical voice sounded in her ears: "Scanning...scanning completed...Dear master, welcome to the super pig farm."

    Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu stared in astonishment.

    The gate of the pig farm slowly opened.

    Xie Qinyin stood there and didn't move. She called out the system: "System, does the super pig farm still have a scanning system?"

    [Of course, this is the most advanced access control system in the system. The defense system of the pig farm was smashed into a sieve. 】

    So awesome!

    Xie Qinyin studied it for a while, but she didn't see anything, so she gave up decisively.

    "System, also set Brother Shi and Xiaoyu into the access control system."

    [Setting is complete. 】

    Xie Qinyin called Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu and asked them to stand in front of the pig farm.

    The corpse felt that a strange thing was scanned on him, and then his image appeared on the small screen at the door.

    "What's this?"

    Xie Qinyin: "This is the access control system, you can enter and leave the super pig farm by scanning."

    Tian Xiaoyu hugged her arm and looked excited: "The owner, our pig farm is amazing. !"

    Xie Qinyin rubbed her head and led them into the pig farm.

    "Come on, let's go in and have a look."

    "Dududu." As soon as they entered the pig farm, a chubby robot drove a small train to pick them up and helped them open the compartment door.

    "Master, please get in the car."

    Tian Xiaoyu poked the robot curiously, and the robot's expression turned shy, and said in a strange mechanical voice: "Don't tease people~"