Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Wood-type abilities really have a miraculous effect on spawning plants.

    The zombies released their abilities to the vegetable field. As soon as the abilities touched the ground, the seeds and vegetable sprouts grew at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    Xie Qinyin looked at her little Miaomiao and smiled happily.

    It's a pity that the power level of the zombies is too low, and it takes a period of time to recover after the power is used up.

    But it doesn't matter, the food in the small restaurant contains energy, and they are fed three times a day, and their abilities can be upgraded very quickly.

    Xie Qinyin planned to go back and make some nutritious food for them.

    While the zombies were resting, Xie Qinyin asked them what they wanted to eat for lunch.

    The zombies didn't expect to be able to order food, so they were pleasantly surprised and hurriedly got together to discuss.

    "The owner, the braised beef in the braised beef noodles today is so delicious, I-I want to eat it..."

    "I want to eat roast lamb!"

    "I like braised lion heads, can the owner make it for us again?"

    Xie Qinyin asked Brother Shi to write down the dishes they wanted to eat.

    On the way back to the small restaurant, passing by the small river, Xie Qinyin was going to touch some shrimps and crabs in the river.

    The river was not deep, and Brother Shi also went down to the river to catch fish.

    "It's a pity that there is no sea in City A, otherwise we will bring Xiaoyu to catch the sea together."

    "I know where the sea is." Brother Shi stuck his head out of the river, holding two big fat fish in his hands, and looked at him with a cute face. With Xie Qinyin.

    Xie Qinyin's eyes lit up and said happily, "Really, then next time we go camping at the beach together!" The

    crabs and shrimps were almost caught.

    Xie Qinyin collected all the caught river fish into the system farm.

    Just about to go ashore, when I looked up, there were two zombies squatting on the shore.

    "..." Xie Qinyin took a deep breath and was scared to death by them, "What are you doing here!"

    Brother Shi pulled her ashore.

    The zombies realized that they had scared the shopkeeper, and all hung their heads as if they had done something wrong.

    ——

    "The owner, we found a pig farm and wanted to tell you quickly, that's why we came to you."

    They looked at Xie Qinyin pitifully, hoping that the owner would take the pig farm's face and not blame them. .

    Ever since they ate the owner's braised lion head that day, they have been obsessed with it.

    Unfortunately, the owner said that the ingredients are not enough, and the small restaurant will not be on the shelves for the time being.

    Before leaving, they specifically asked the owner what ingredients they needed. After these days of searching, they finally found a pig farm in a remote mountainous area.