Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    [Popularity +3]

    Sending away Mu Shuai and Song Jie, Xie Qinyin heard the system broadcast.

    I hope these two can help her spread the word, she can't wait to start the fully automatic kitchen.

    However, the number of human guests will increase in the future, and if they are placed with zombie guests, accidents will inevitably occur.

    Xie Qinyin thought for a while, and then quickly made a decision.

    She opened a semicolon of a small happy restaurant next to her, which was reserved for zombie guests to eat, and a semicolon for human guests.

    When the fully automatic kitchen is turned on, the problem of insufficient manpower can also be solved.

    However, since we want to develop human guests, the small restaurant should also add some vegetarian dishes.

    Humans don't have a single taste like zombies, they only like meat.

    "Brother Shi, Xiaoyu, is there any place nearby suitable for growing vegetables and fruit trees?"

    Tian Xiaoyu's eyes lit up when he heard the fruit trees, and he also looked at Brother Shi with anticipation.

    Shige paused: "The village we visited last time has a large open space behind it, where vegetables and fruit trees can be planted on the mountain."

    Yes, why didn't she expect it!

    The village is far away from trouble, there are few zombies nearby, and the surrounding area is full of open space, which is the most suitable for growing vegetables.

    I just don't know if there are mutant animals on the mountain.

    Early the next morning, Xie Qinyin took Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu to inspect the territory.

    There are still a few zombies wandering in the village, and they all hide away when they see them coming.

    Most of the zombies in City A are gathered near the food street.

    These zombies are low-level zombies that have not yet evolved.

    "Xiaoyu, let them leave."

    After several days of feeding, Tian Xiaoyu finally evolved.

    Tian Xiaoyu easily controlled a few low-level zombies to leave.

    She hugged Xie Qinyin's arm and rubbed it, and said coquettishly, "They won't come back again~"

    She raised her head and looked at Xie Qinyin with her big eyes flickering, as if she was saying, "Hurry up and praise me."

    Xie Qinyin was immediately bewitched by her soft and cute look.

    "Xiaoyu is awesome, you are the best."

    Tian Xiaoyu was satisfied, and did not forget to provoke Brother Shi.

    Brother Shi looked at Tian Xiaoyu, who was leaning against Xie Qinyin, with an unhappy expression on his face.

    Xie Qinyin didn't notice their eye contact.

    "Let's go, let's go around the mountain and clean up the mutant plants and mutant animals on the mountain by the way."

    Xie Qinyin felt a gust of wind rushing out from him as soon as he finished speaking.