Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu have not seen such a large green for a long time.

    Since the end of the world, except for the mutant plants, all other plants have withered, and the whole world has turned gray.

    Today, the small yard has become a paradise, and the green vegetable field can be seen at a glance.

    Of course, what attracted them more than the vegetable field were the peach trees beside the wall. The heavy peaches were hanging on the branches, and the air was filled with the sweet smell of peaches.

    Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu stood in front of the peach tree and looked at the pink peaches on the tree eagerly.

    Xie Qinyin directly picked three big peaches, one for each person.

    The time accelerator maintains the peach in its best state. Each peach is big and full, with plenty of juice. When you take a sip, the sweet taste instantly fills the entire taste buds.

    Brother Zhe bent his eyes happily: "Delicious!"

    Tian Xiaoyu ate it all over his mouth. It's all juice, I can't wait to bury my head in the peach, and keep nodding when I hear Brother Shi's words.

    Xie Qinyin wiped his mouth for Tian Xiaoyu, patted his furry head, and said with a smile, "If you like it, you can pick it up yourself if you want to eat it later."

    Brother Shi shook his head: "Keep it...sell."

    Xie Qinyin: "We don't sell it. We keep the vegetables and fruits in the backyard for ourselves."

    Now that the business of the small restaurant is booming, there is simply not enough to sell such an order.

    They can't be taken off the shelves in one day, it's better to keep them for themselves.

    There are still two opportunities to use the trial version of the time accelerator. Xie Qinyin is going to find an open space and plan well.

    However, this is a big project, and it cannot be completed overnight. It takes a lot of effort to sow the seeds.

    She put the matter behind for now.

    Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu didn't know what she was thinking, and their eyes lit up when they heard her say that.

    So many peaches are theirs.

    Tian Xiaoyu nibbled on the peaches and liked the shop owner even more!

    At dinner time, Xie Qinyin picked a fresh Chinese cabbage from the backyard. The Chinese cabbage was watery and there was dew on the leaves.

    Xie Qinyin made a vinegary cabbage, which was crunchy and appetizing. It was an artifact for eating.

    I asked Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu for their opinions, and made fried pork with peppers and boiled fish fillets, served with fresh white rice, which was absolutely amazing.

    Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu prefer meat, and after a few mouthfuls of vinegar and cabbage, they switch to fried pork with peppers and boiled fish fillets.

    Xie Qin's music was so loud that no one robbed her, she ate a mouthful of rice and a mouthful of food.

    With the two examples of Brother Zombie and Tian Xiaoyu, Xie Qinyin knew that zombies are carnivores, so it is correct not to add vegetarian dishes for the time being.

    After the meal, Tian Xiaoyu took the initiative to clean up the kitchen.

    Xie Qinyin spent 100 points to buy a juicer from the system store.