Chapter 57

Chapter 57

The power core of the system mall is expensive and requires a full 100w of energy.

Fortunately, Xie Qinyin had long thought about it and reserved enough energy.

Soon, Xie Qinyin was standing in front of the nuclear power plant.

She could feel a huge amount of electricity coming out of the nuclear power plant, going to all parts of the city.

The originally abandoned nuclear power plant has been repaired by the zombies and has been activated normally.

It was the first time Xie Qinyin had seen so much energy since coming to this world.

Even the system came out, and it looked at the nuclear power plant in front of it with a coveted face.

[If you can absorb so much energy...]

Xie Qinyin snorted softly, "Unless you don't want to do the quest anymore." The

system died down immediately.

Xie Qinyin temporarily blocked the sound of the system. She glanced at the nuclear power plant in front of her, paused, took a deep breath and walked in.

As soon as I walked to the door, I didn't expect two zombies to come out. The zombies heard the movement and came out. I didn't expect an unexpected person to come to the nuclear power plant.

"Shopkeeper, why are you here?"

Xie Qinyin didn't expect this, there are still zombies in the nuclear power plant.

She organized the language and said: "I'll come and see, why are you still here?"

"We're on duty here." The zombies touched their heads and said stupidly: "The nuclear power plant is the core of the city, and we will arrange it every day after it is reactivated. We're on duty, and it's our turn today."

They looked at Xie Qinyin and asked, "What's the matter with the shopkeeper?"

"I want to go in and have a look."

Xie Qinyin followed the zombies into the nuclear power plant.

Xie Qinyin asked the zombies to do their own business, and then came to the center of the nuclear power plant by herself.

Since it is a reactivated nuclear power plant, the machinery inside has aged.

Since the world is to be transformed, it must be updated. Xie Qinyin took a deep breath and called the system: "System, I want to buy a power core." The

system was already waiting. As soon as Xie Qinyin finished speaking, the panel of the system mall was in front of her. pop off.

Xie Qinyin endured the heartache and closed her eyes to buy the power core.

[The purchase of the power core is successful, and the system provides a free replacement function. Do you want to replace it? 】

【Yes. ]

The purchase of the power core in the system mall was completed, Xie Qinyin immediately replaced everything in the nuclear power plant with the high-tech purchased in the system mall.

Soon, the nuclear power plant was completely new inside and out.

The zombies guarding outside the nuclear power plant stared at everything in front of them.

They had just walked out of the nuclear power plant. The nuclear power plant behind them seemed to be enchanted. The rusty iron fence outside instantly turned into a silver building made of unknown metal. Even the creaky iron door at the door was replaced by High-end electronic lock.