Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    It will soon be bright.

    Because the small restaurant was closed in the morning, there were no customers guarding the door at this time.

    Tian Xiaoyu took her small bench and sat by the door to take a nap.

    Suddenly a voice was heard in the distance.

    A group of zombies came back from outside, Tian Xiaoyu stood up abruptly and shouted into the house, "The owner, they are back."

    Xie Qinyin and Brother Shi took out the pre-squeezed peach juice from the refrigerator.

    As soon as the zombies entered the door, they were immediately attracted by a table of delicious food.

    Xie Qinyin greeted them: "It's hard work, come and eat." The

    zombies hurriedly sat down, drank the cold and delicious peach juice, looked at the table of delicacies and asked: "The owner, are these prepared for us? ?"

    Xie Qinyin took out the bowls and chopsticks from the kitchen: "Of course, didn't I say before that I want to cook a big meal for you?"

    "But now the ingredients are limited, so I can only make these, everyone will do it." The

    zombies felt like they were Like a dream, he pinched the zombie next to him.

    "Ow!"

    "It hurts! What are you pinching me for?"

    "It's actually true, so much food is prepared for us!"

    "The owner is also very kind to us!"

    Xie Qinyin heard them say this, Could not help laughing.

    The zombies helped her so much, and she naturally wanted to repay them.

    This big meal took her a lot of thought, and Xie Qinyin was very happy that they liked it.

    "Okay, let's eat quickly, and the food will be cold." The

    zombies couldn't wait to pick up the chopsticks.

    Scoop up the braised lion head from the sauce.

    The braised lion heads are attractive in color, each with a fist, the meat is firm, and the mouth is full of fragrance.

    The skin of the roast lamb is crispy, the meat is tender and plump, and the marinated lamb is roasted without a trace of mutton.

    The skin of the boiling fish is fried and crispy, the fish meat is soft, tender and delicate, very numb and spicy.

    The spicy rabbit meat on top is covered with a secret chili sauce, and it is so spicy that you can't stop sweating!

    ...

    it's so delicious!

    After eating, the zombies reluctantly left the small restaurant.

    Before leaving, they secretly called Tian Xiaoyu aside.

    "Xiaoyu, if there is such a good thing in the future, remember to call me."

    "And me, and me."

    "If the owner wants us to help in the future, we will do our best, as long as we can eat the big food the owner makes. Just have a meal."

    "Well... ok..." Tian Xiaoyu responded perfunctorily.

    After the zombies left, Tian Xiaoyu returned to the small restaurant.