Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    The fully automatic kitchen can make all the dishes Xie Qinyin has made, so she only needs to make a sample.

    Xie Qinyin selected suitable seafood from the miniature sea and directly asked the system to clean it up.

    Then she started to make small seafood with sauce.

    When I was camping at the seaside, I had already made small seafood with sauce, so the production process this time was very smooth.

    However, the small seafood in the sauce is delicious only when it is cold, and it is obviously too late to put it in the refrigerator.

    Xie Qinyin called the system again: "System, do you have any high-tech technology that can directly cool the dishes?"

    Although the system often pits her, the things in the system mall are quite comprehensive.

    Sure enough, as soon as she asked for the exit, the panel of the system mall popped open in front of her.

    【Super refrigerator: It can cool down the food instantly, reach the best state, and bring the best food experience to the consumers. Price: 5w energy. 】

    And this kind of good stuff! The price is not expensive, and the most important thing is that she really needs it!

    Xie Qinyin immediately bought a super refrigerator.

    In the blink of an eye, a large refrigerator appeared in the kitchen where the refrigerator was originally placed.

    Xie Qinyin opened the refrigerator. The top of the super refrigerator was divided into one by one, just enough to put down the dishes, and there were four large boxes below, which should be used for her to store ingredients.

    Tian Xiaoyu was very curious about the large refrigerator that had just appeared. As soon as he walked to the front of the refrigerator, a cold breath came to him.

    The surrounding temperature started to drop.

    Tian Xiaoyu: "The owner, the cooling function of this large refrigerator is also very good, so cool."

    She stood in front of the refrigerator and didn't want to leave.

    Xie Qinyin put the freshly made juicy seafood in the super refrigerator, and Tian Xiaoyu moved it away reluctantly.

    As soon as the door was closed, Xie Qinyin found that an icon with the same internal structure appeared on the door of the super refrigerator.

    One of the grids where the small seafood is placed is lit, and there is a five-second countdown. Xie Qinyin guesses that it should be the time it takes to freeze.

    As soon as five seconds passed, Xie Qinyin immediately opened the refrigerator.

    The small seafood in the sauce that was taken out of the refrigerator was cold and looked even more attractive.

    Tian Xiaoyu watched from the side, greedy.

    This small seafood with sauce was originally made for them to eat, and there was still a lot in the pot. Xie Qinyin couldn't bear the pitiful gaze in her eyes, so she laughed and said, "Okay, don't look at me so pitifully, I don't know. I thought I wouldn't give you something to eat, so go and call Jingjing over to eat together." Lei Jingjing

    got drunk after taking a sip of bayberry wine, and is still asleep, Tian Xiaoyu resisted the temptation of food and pulled Lei Jingjing off the bed stand up.