Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Five power teams arrived at City A at the same time.

    The journey was extremely difficult, but they couldn't resist their thirst for food.

    After finally arriving in City A, the power users were shocked by the sight of City A.

    Clean and tidy, as if back to the end of the world.

    There was sadness in the eyes of everyone.

    "City A is exactly what they said."

    "Yeah, it feels like returning to the pre-apocalyptic world. No wonder people who have come here want to live here."

    "It's a pity that City A is a zombie site."

    Everyone was silent for a moment.

    Zombies can clean up a city as clean as new, and can eat delicious food every day without worrying about life safety.

    And in order to survive, they traveled outside every day, and they ate the last meal but not the next.

    "Let's go and find a small restaurant. They said that the small restaurant is very strange and can be seen at a glance."

    Everyone walked in and soon saw a small restaurant that glowed.

    "...It's really strange." The

    zombie guests saw so many humans and immediately knew that they were the shopkeeper's guests.

    The ability user saw the number of zombies in front of the small restaurant and subconsciously alerted.

    However, the zombies were not interested in them, they only looked at them curiously for a moment, and then lined up.

    The ignored power users gradually relaxed.

    Mourinho set off from the base before dawn, and was eating in a small restaurant at this time.

    While enjoying the food, Mu Shuai asked Tian Xiaoyu, who was sitting beside him: "Xiaoyu, aren't the owner and brother corpse in the store?"

    Tian Xiaoyu pouted and said with an unhappy expression: "Yes, the owner and brother corpse are going to find him. The seeds are gone, and they won't take me with them."

    Mu Shuai was stunned, looking for the seeds...what to do?

    Song Jie suddenly looked up at Tian Xiaoyu.

    She said it for granted, not knowing that she said a bombshell.

    The three looked at each other.

    Song Jie asked unintentionally, "Is all the vegetarian dishes in the store grown by the owner?"

    "Yes." Tian Xiaoyu said proudly, "The owner is amazing, she grows all the vegetables and fruits in the restaurant. Oh." The

    pupils of the three were shocked, and some couldn't recover.

    After the end of the world, the soil mutated, and no plants could survive.

    It's not that the base has not tried planting, but with the current scientific research technology, it is impossible to turn the mutant soil into soil that can be planted.

    Even the seeds that survive will become mutant plants.

    When they ate the food of the small restaurant before, they didn't think about it deeply. After all, the existence of the small restaurant was amazing.