Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    In the afternoon, when Xie Qinyin opened the door, the small restaurant was full of zombies.

    "Why did you all come so early?" The

    zombies immediately regained their spirits when they saw her appear: "Shopkeeper, we are all waiting to drink the ice drink you made."

    "Shopkeeper, has the event started, I can't wait!"

    "Peach juice will definitely become the most popular drink today!"

    "Mango is obviously the best drink!"

    Seeing that they were about to quarrel again, Xie Qinyin hurriedly turned sideways to let the guests in.

    The guests couldn't wait to enter the small restaurant.

    As soon as I entered the small restaurant, I saw the ballot box next to the cashier and all kinds of small cards with the names of drinks written on them.

    Everyone worked hard to get their favorite drink to win.

    Some zombies sneak up to the ballot box while others are ordering.

    Then he received the death sight of Brother Corpse.

    Brother Shi held down the entrance of the ballot box and said indifferently: "Cheating is prohibited. Everyone can vote after eating. All cheaters will be blacklisted."

    ! ! !

    The zombies who were about to move immediately settled down. They didn't want to be blacklisted, and they wouldn't be able to eat the food made by the owner in the future.

    In addition to the original meals, a limited-time menu was added to the menu.

    In addition to various fruit tea drinks, there are also braised lion heads.

    Although they waited outside the small restaurant to vote for their favorite drink, but when they entered the small restaurant, as soon as the delicious food came to the table, they immediately forgot what they voted for.

    The sauce is rich and the color of the braised lion head is so delicious!

    Paired with a variety of fruit tea drinks, it's absolutely amazing!

    "The owner."

    When Xie Qinyin heard a guest calling her, she stuck her head out of the kitchen.

    "What's the matter?"

    "The braised lion head is so delicious, I like it very much, can you not limit it?"

    "Yeah, if I can't eat such a delicious braised lion head in the future, I will be sad. "

    Shopkeeper, don't limit the time~"

    The request of the zombies sounded in the store.

    The zombies who were still in the queue had already smelled the aroma of the braised lion head, and when they heard that, they also made a request.

    Although I haven't eaten it yet, the owner must have made it very delicious.

    Such a delicious braised lion head is only available for a limited time. It makes me sad to think that I won't be able to eat it in the future.

    If only the owner promised them to put braised lion head on the menu.

    Xie Qinyin looked at the few mutant porcupines left in the system farm, and refused: "Sorry, there are not enough ingredients in the store, so we can only make special meals for a limited time." The