Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Xie Qinyin and others followed Leader Zhao to the planting area behind the southern base.

    After only one night, this planting area was surrounded by copper walls and iron walls, and there were countless abilities outside the planting area.

    Leader Zhao explained: "The gold-type abilities at the base were busy all night last night, and they finally surrounded the planting area."

    Then he looked at Xie Qinyin: "Shopkeeper, do you think this is okay?"

    Xie Qinyin stepped forward and looked at it. Looking at it, there are still power fluctuations in the metal wall, and since she can control the power overflow now, there should be no problem.

    "Okay, you guys are waiting for me outside."

    Xie Qinyin walked into the planting area, and Chief Zhao and others stayed outside, looking expectantly at the planting area surrounded by metal walls.

    "Why is there no movement at all?"

    "I don't know how the shopkeeper purifies the soil?"

    Although the base chiefs who were guarding outside were curious, they did not enter.

    The shopkeeper said that her ability is special, and it would be dangerous to enter without her knowing.

    So they looked at the two people who had been with the shopkeeper the longest.

    "Lei Yi, Baili Ji, do you know what the shop owner's ability is?"

    Lei Yi and Baili Ji looked at each other.

    Of course they know the shopkeeper's ability, and it is because of this that they understand the shopkeeper's powerful terror, and all of them together are not her opponents.

    The owner didn't tell them probably because he was afraid they would be frightened.

    However, Lei Yi and Bai Liji felt that this was not a problem.

    Although the shopkeeper is a zombie, he has not done anything harmful to human beings. Moreover, the survival of the major bases has been serialized with her now.

    Knowing the power of the shopkeeper, they will be more in awe and more at ease.

    So, Lei Yi told everyone what he knew without concealment.

    ...

    in the growing area.

    Xie Qinyin stood on the desolate land, and the phagocytosis ability centered on her, constantly spreading around, swallowing the virus in the soil.

    This time purifying the soil is not only to open up a planting area for the southern base, but she also wants to feel her control over powers.

    Every time she felt that the ability was about to get out of control, the ability gradually returned to calm, thinking that the system controlled the ability in time.

    Soon, the soil in the entire planting area has been purified.

    Xie Qinyin withdrew the ability and said with a smile: "System, well done, not bad, keep working hard next time." The

    already exhausted system didn't even have the strength to speak, and hid in the system space and wept silently.

    So scary, so scary!

    When the host used the power just now, it was frightened, for fear that her power would get out of control.

    The thought of going through countless times in the future makes me feel gloomy all at once.