Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    "Bang!" The closed door was pushed open again, and Xie Qinyin, who was boredly visiting the room, heard the sound and hurriedly stuck her head out of the room.

    A group of people came in from outside. They didn't seem to notice Xie Qinyin in the room, and they didn't know what happened on the road. They became very embarrassed.

    Meng Jiang stood outside the house and glanced inside the house curiously. This was the first time he had come to the leader's house. If it wasn't for this opportunity, they would never have had an intersection with the leader.

    In the past, I always heard other people in the base say how powerful the leader is, but only after I really got in touch with the leader did I realize that she was really strong.     Meng Jiang retracted his gaze

    and asked with some doubts, "Isn't the shop owner taken to the chief's house, why didn't you see her?"

Xie Qinyin huddled behind the door.

    Xie Qinyin didn't panic when she saw that she had been discovered, and continued to stand in place and quietly observe them. The others quickly discovered Xie Qinyin's location, and Xie Qinyin walked out without haste.

    With a sweet smile on her face, she walked towards them.

    "Didn't you say there are still two hours before you can come back, why did you guys come back so quickly?"

    Xie Qinyin glanced at the time, only half an hour had passed.

    Yu Feng put the things in his hands on the ground and explained: "The leader was worried that you had an accident at the base and rushed back."

    On the way back, their supplies were snatched by zombies who appeared out of nowhere. Fortunately, They found another small shop. When they received the communication from the shopkeeper, they had just chased away the zombies in the small shop and hadn't emptied the supplies in the shop. The leader was worried that the shopkeeper had an accident at the base, and immediately rushed them back with them. Only a few people were left to continue moving supplies in the store.

    Meng Jiang approached Xie Qinyin and looked at her worriedly: "The owner, are you alright?"

    Xie Qinyin: "I'm fine."

    Although the people at the Mirage base were very wary of her at the beginning, but then it got better, she has been waiting in the house for them to come back.

    Xie Qinyin stood by and watched them pack their things. Bailiji asked Yu Feng to take out the things they brought back first. Xie Qinyin took a look and found that the backpack was actually full of seeds.

    She looked at Bai Liji in surprise.

    Bai Liji seemed to know what she was going to ask, so she took the initiative to explain: "I didn't know that your ability can purify the soil before, and the soil in the end times can't be planted at all, so I skipped the seeds when searching for materials."

    "These are our The seeds collected on the way back, when the soil purification of the base is completed, I will send someone to collect more seeds as soon as possible."

    Xie Qinyin thought for a while and said, "I still have a lot of seeds here, if the base's seeds are not enough, I can I'll sell you some."

    "That's the best." Baili Ji smiled.

    So, before going to the planting area of ​​the Haishi base, Xie Qinyin took out the seeds stored in the space, and Bailiji bought more than half of them with great pride.