Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    In City C, almost all the zombies gathered outside the seafood shop.

    All the zombies are full of curiosity about this mysterious shop that popped up suddenly.

    Although the zombies in City C haven't regained consciousness, when they passed by the seafood shop last night, they were unconsciously attracted by the fragrance from the shop.

    The scent seems to have magic power. Even zombies who are not outside the seafood shop are attracted by the tempting smell coming from the shop, and they come to the outside of the seafood shop unknowingly.

    There are many advanced zombies among them.

    The minds of high-level zombies are obviously higher than those of low-level zombies. They can already do simple thinking. As soon as they smell the fragrance from the seafood store, several high-level zombies suddenly break through the door of the seafood store to see what is going on in the store. The smell is so great that they have no appetite for other things, just want to eat the food in the store quickly.

    However, when they rushed to the seafood shop, their bodies involuntarily paused, and then they obediently formed a long queue in front of the seafood shop.

    Advanced Zombies: ? How is this going.

    The zombies looked at the closed seafood shop with coveted faces.

    I really want to... eat...

    Across the door, four heads lined up in a row, looking at the scene outside the door through the crack of the door, when he saw the high-level zombie standing outside the door, Xiao Gou jumped up in fright.

    Xiaolan shrank behind the other three zombies with a look of fear, and ran her hands gently over her chest, a look of shock flashed on her dull face: "Out there... there are so many... zombies."

    They are all Xie Qinyin outside . Picked up casually, there is very little chance to see high-level zombies, and I was a little scared for a while.

    Xiao Fang walked to a door, squatted in front of the door and didn't move.

    Seeing him like this, Xiao Meng walked slowly to his side, stared at his forehead condescendingly and asked, "What are you doing?"

    Xiao Fang glanced at them and said, "Wait, the shopkeeper." The

    other three zombies suddenly lit up. Xiaolan immediately found a place next to Xiaofang and squatted down, silently hugging her knees and waiting for the shopkeeper to come back.

    Xiaomeng and Xiaogou looked at each other, their eyes rolled around, and they also sat down beside them.

    Although they can't beat the high-level zombies outside, it doesn't matter, they have shopkeepers, and those zombies outside are not as powerful as the shopkeepers. When the shopkeepers come back, they don't have to be afraid!

    Although there are many zombies outside the seafood shop, the seafood shop is protected by systematic rules. Anyone who enters the scope of the seafood shop will refuse all violent acts.

    The zombies outside the store voluntarily lined up under the system rules.

    Xiao Fang silently stared at the floor tiles under his feet, counting them one by one. He didn't know when the shopkeeper would come back. There were too many zombies outside. There were also high-level zombies. He had never seen so many zombies before. It was really scary. Ah, only by the owner's side can he feel safe.