Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Leader Zhao quickly appeased the survivors of the club base.

    Soon, his subordinates learned of the leader's return to the base, and immediately brought people over to find them.

    Leader Zhao immediately asked people to prepare accommodation for Xie Qinyin and other base chiefs.

    Everyone came back to their senses, looked at Xie Qinyin's back, and their eyes were full of brilliance. They didn't expect the shop owner to have such great ability, and in the blink of an eye, they brought them from City A to the southern base.

    They are even more looking forward to what will happen next.

    The conditions of the southern base were not as good as those of the Hope base, but Leader Zhao had already tried his best to give them the best accommodation. Fortunately, Xie Qinyin had no conditions for accommodation.

    Leader Zhao was relieved to see that the shop owner had no opinion on the residence.

    Xie Qinyin walked around the room, and when she came out of the room, she found that other people were still standing at the door, looking at her hesitantly.

    She thought about it and said, "Boss Zhao, where are you going to put the planting area in your base, I have already packed it up, you can go and have a look now."

    Chief Zhao immediately said excitedly: "The shop owner, please come with me, behind the base. There is a large field, and we plan to build the planting area there."

    Leader Zhao couldn't wait to walk out with Xie Qinyin, and the others looked at each other, wondering if they should follow.

    They came to the Southern Base with them to see how the shopkeeper purifies the soil, but the shopkeeper didn't let them follow, and they didn't dare to make their own decisions, for fear of making her unhappy.

    In contrast, Lei Yi and Baili Ji did not have so many concerns, and they followed Xie Qinyin without hesitation.

    Bai Liji took a few steps, and seeing that they didn't move, she reminded: "What are you doing, keep up."

    Soon, they came to the back of the southern base, and there were large fields, but the soil of these fields had changed. It turns black, it is mutant soil.

    Xie Qinyin looked at the large field without saying a word.

    Leader Zhao felt a drum in his heart. Could it be that the shop owner thinks that there are too many fields...

    He was about to say something when Xie Qinyin suddenly said to them, "Just here, let someone surround this place tomorrow, my ability is a bit special. , I'm afraid it will affect the base."

    Xie Qinyin's swallowing ability is close to full level, purifying these fields is not a problem for her, but there are too many abilities, she is afraid that she will accidentally swallow the entire base.

    Back at the base, Xie Qinyin proposed to go around the block of the base and choose a shop.

    Leader Zhao immediately asked someone to take them to the block.

    The neighborhood of the Southern Base was very lively. I heard that the owner of the small restaurant was here, and almost all the survivors came to the neighborhood, and followed behind to peek at Xie Qinyin.

    They stared blankly at the girl who followed Leader Zhao. She was as delicate as a doll, her fair skin could vaguely see the black blood flowing below her, and her dark red eyes made people tremble.

    This is the owner of the small restaurant.

    It turned out that she was really a zombie, and she looked different from other zombies.

    Xie Qinyin noticed those cryptic glances, but she didn't care.

    Leader Zhao was a little worried that these survivors would make the shopkeeper unhappy, and immediately asked the soldiers to drive them away.

    Soon, the lively neighborhood became very quiet.

    In the end, Xie Qinyin chose a small two-story building as the store, and then purchased a decoration template in the system mall. Leader Zhao immediately asked someone to help decorate the store.

    "Shopkeeper, it will take some time to renovate the store. Why don't you just say it here today."

    Xie Qinyin: "Okay, I'll come back when the store is renovated. By the way, I'm going to go outside tomorrow."

    Back at the residence, Xie Qinyin closed the doors and windows tightly . , and then closed her eyes to perceive the power in her body. Since the last evolution, her power has risen to level 9.

    Level 9 devouring ability, it can be said that she is invincible in this world, but Xie Qinyin vaguely feels that her ability is out of control. can.

    The consequence is that her destructiveness grows exponentially.

    Xie Qinyin didn't know what was going on, so she could only reduce the number of times she used her abilities.

    However, since it is necessary to help other bases build planting areas, the use of abilities cannot be avoided, and a way must be found to solve this problem.

    Xie Qinyin asked the system: "System, is there any way to help me solve the problem of the ability?"

    System: [Host, the ability to swallow is the most powerful ability in this world, you can swallow anything at your current level, but the ability It's too powerful and you can't control it...]

    [The food made by the host can restore consciousness to zombies, and it is precisely because of your ability that all the food you make has the energy that devours the ability. After the zombies eat it, the viruses that interfere with their brains will be swallowed up. ]

    [As long as the host cooks more food, the ability can be consumed...]

    Xie Qinyin said with a dark face: "If you want me to cook food all day long, then I must not be exhausted, and I have to do your stupid task. ."

    What's more, during this period of time, she did not cook less food, and the power in her body did not consume much at all, but became more and more active.

    Sure enough, this little rubbish of the system can't think of a good way.

    Xie Qinyin was about to block the system, so she thought of a way, the system quickly said: [Wait, don't worry, host, I have another way. If you agree, the system can distribute your energy to all the stores, so that you can consume the power without making the food yourself, and the zombies can regain consciousness after eating. 】

    This is indeed a best of both worlds solution, Xie Qinyin agreed after thinking about it.

    Soon, she felt that the power that was about to move in her body quieted down and became much calmer.

    Xie Qinyin tilted her head, not knowing what she was thinking. After a while, she walked to the table and stretched out her hand. Invisible energy emerged from her body, and a plastic cup on the table was instantly swallowed.

    This time, not only did her powers not get out of control, but they were also well controlled and did not devour anything other than the cup.

    Xie Qinyin hooked her lips: "The system has done a good job."

    Hearing the host's praise, the system was moved to tears, woohoo, the host finally praised it!

    The southern base moved quickly. The next morning, leader Zhao knocked on Xie Qinyin's door.

    "Shopkeeper, we have prepared the planting area."