Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Xie Qinyin came out from any door with Xiaofang's barbecue.

    She was standing in the diner, the door of which was closed.

    Is there not a single guest?

    Xie Qinyin subconsciously looked in the direction of the clock. It was only eight o'clock in the evening. In the past, there were many customers in the small restaurant. Today, it was so quiet, and Brother Shi and the others were not in the small restaurant.

    At this time, Xie Qinyin found that today's City A was a little different from the past.

    In the past, after nightfall, the whole city would be plunged into darkness, only the light around the small restaurant.

    Zombies are nocturnal and their vision is not affected even in the dark.

    So Xie Qinyin didn't find out immediately that there was light outside the window of the small restaurant.

    The city that was supposed to be in darkness is now brightly lit.

    On both sides of the street, the long-abandoned street lights were turned on at some point, and the warm orange lights illuminated the entire line.

    Xie Qinyin came out of the small restaurant and watched her shadow fall behind her, and the dusty street lamps were polished brightly.

    "Tsk, these guys can always do unexpected things." A

    smile appeared on Xie Qinyin's mouth.

    She walked into a store at random and found that the water and electricity in the store had been connected, and the houses on the street were cleaned very cleanly. If there was no one, she almost thought that she had returned to the pre-apocalyptic world.

    You don't have to think about it, these are all done by the zombies while she's not around.

    Xie Qinyin did not expect that their learning ability was so strong that they restored the water and electricity in City A in just a few days.

    At this moment, Xie Qinyin seemed to think of something, she opened the system panel and checked the taskbar.

    In the chain of missions, the progress bar of the mission in City A increased by 30%.

    Xie Qinyin was very surprised, she didn't expect the progress bar to grow so fast, so she could finish the task in a short time.

    Just as she was enjoying a bright future, a basin of cold water suddenly poured down from the system.

    [Host, don’t be too happy, this is just the beginning, so the progress of the task is growing fast. Later, the host will need to lead the aborigines to break through the technology of the current world, so that the world can complete the evolution. ]

    Xie Qinyin frowned: "What does evolution have to do with technology?"

    [Only with the evolution of technology, humans can explore the interstellar space, and can...] The

    system stopped talking, and Xie Qinyin hurriedly asked, "What is talent?"

    [... ] Oops, it seems to have said a bit too much, the system stiffly skipped the previous topic and left a sentence: [Come on, host, I have to leave beforehand! 】

    Xie Qinyin rolled her eyes, and beat the garbage system a hundred times in her heart.

    After checking the water and electricity of various shops and houses, Xie Qinyin found that she had never encountered a zombie for so long.