Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    After the vegetable garden expanded, Xiao Xing and his abilities were obviously not enough.

    After returning to the small restaurant, Xie Qinyin discussed with Brother Shi and the others, and decided to recruit ten more wooden zombies.

    Xie Qinyin rewrote a recruitment announcement and posted it outside the restaurant.

    The zombies queuing outside the small restaurant saw Brother Zhai coming out, and they all made way. Zombie posted the recruitment announcement on the bulletin board outside the restaurant.

    After he left, the zombies immediately surrounded him.

    [Recruitment announcement: The Houshan vegetable garden has been expanded and ten employees with wood-based abilities have been recruited.

    Salary: Fixed monthly salary, three meals a day for contract employees of small restaurants. 】

    All the zombies in City A do not want to be the employees of the store owner. All zombies know that as long as they become the employees of the store owner, they can eat free employee meals in the small restaurant, and there is no need to queue.

    Every time they see Brother Shi and the others eating in a small restaurant with the owner, they are very envious.

    Last time, the shopkeeper finally recruited wooden zombies, but unfortunately they didn't catch up. This time, the shopkeeper finally recruited staff.

    All the zombies with wood-type abilities signed up one after another.

    Xie Qinyin enrolled ten zombies from the registered zombies.

    The admitted zombie was overjoyed: "I have finally become the owner's employee!"

    "I'm not dreaming, the owner can rest assured, we will definitely help you guard the vegetable garden in the future!"

    "Hahaha, I was hired by the owner, it's true So happy!"

    The zombies who were not hired looked at them enviously.

    After the recruitment is over, the other zombies leave the small restaurant.

    Xie Qinyin called all the staff of the small restaurant over, she said to Xiaoxing: "Xiaoxing has the strongest ability, the staff of the vegetable garden will leave it to you to arrange, and the affairs in the vegetable garden, if it is not a particularly important matter, you Just decide."

    Xiaoxing looked at Xie Qinyin in surprise. He didn't expect the owner to value him so much. He said seriously, "Don't worry, the owner, we will definitely look after the vegetable garden!"

    Xie Qinyin smiled and said, "Of course I trust you.

    " Shopkeeper, if there is nothing else, we will go back first."

    Xiaoxing was about to leave with the other wood-type supernatural zombies, and the shopkeeper trusted them so much that they had to go back to grow vegetables quickly.

    Xie Qinyin suddenly remembered something, she said, "I opened a barbecue restaurant in Hope Base and hired three employees..."

    Before she could finish her words, Xiaoxing smiled and said, "I know, before. We have seen them when they come to the small restaurant to pick up the food, the owner can rest assured that we will prepare the food and put it in the small restaurant every week, they only need to come and pick it up."

    Xie Qinyin thought for a while, put all the wooden The supernatural zombies called over, and then entered their information into any door.

    "In a few days, I'm going to open a seafood store in City C, and I will open more and more stores in the future. You can go to all stores through any door, count the number of vegetables consumed by each store every day, and then replenish in time. ."