Prologue 3: The Ultimate Introduction 1

I wandered over to someone standing by themselves. I smiled, waving to them. But they seemed to be staring off into space, very seriously at that. And he stood as still as a statue.

"Um... hello?" I said, accidentally getting myself into a shy stature.

"Hello! How are you?" He asked. Still, not looking at me. He just seemed to be staring off into space. I paused, turning around to follow his gaze. But I didn't see anything. I turned back around.

"Um, what are you doing?" I replied.

"I'm making eye contact! I've heard it's good for introducing yourself!" He replied. I stared for another moment.

"Um, you're actually staring off into space. You have to look into my eyes if you want to do that." I responded. He didn't say anything, continuing to stare off. Then, he lost his posture, slouching his back and taking a deep sigh, sadly scratching the back of his head.

"I see. I'm sorry. I'm not as in tune as other people." He replied. I gave him a slight smile.

"Th- that's okay. I'm really shy as well, so it's okay." I responded. He nodded, putting his hand out and giving a nervous grin. I took his hand, and shook it slightly.

"Um, so who are you?" I asked. Almost immediately, his eyes went wide. He pulled his hand away, and quickly fixed his posture, losing eye contact.

"I am Shishido Kyo, the Ultimate Soldier!" He yelled out, almost as if he was giving orders.

Shishido KyoUltimate: SoldierAge: 19Birthday: May 2ndHeight: 6'4Weight: 134Likes: Soft Blankets, Strawberry MilkshakesDislikes: Explosives, GeeseDescription: Shishido Kyo, the Ultimate Soldier is actually a big softy

Shishido Kyo
Ultimate: Soldier
Age: 19
Birthday: May 2nd
Height: 6'4
Weight: 134
Likes: Soft Blankets, Strawberry Milkshakes
Dislikes: Explosives, Geese
Description: Shishido Kyo, the Ultimate Soldier is actually a big softy. Aw, how cute! But he's very out of touch with everything. Sarcasm goes over his head, and social cues are out the window.
In his free time, Shishido likes to go on long walks around anywhere that seems nice. Though he may seem calm, he does act very outwardly spoken and likes to yell. A lot. You should probably cover your ears around him.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you." I said. "You don't have to be so formal though. I don't mind." He stared off into space for a moment, before taking a deep sigh.

"Really? That's okay?" He asked. I nodded, and he gave a nervous smile. "O- okay, I'll see you around?"

"Yeah, I'll see you around." I said. I waved goodbye to him as I walked away.

That was a nice interaction. I'd heard a lot about him before. Apparently, he was the first trainee permitted to use guns. It's said that he's one every training against all of his colleagues, despite being younger than them. At least, that's what the threads online said.